Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Nov 2007

Hi everyone...just popping in to see how you are all doing...lots going on! Best of luck to everyone xxx

hiya ellie - haven't seen you for ages! hoping all is going well for you hunny in your little break

have you moved yet hun?

I've missed you guys...my life is spinning out of control! We are madly getting our house finished and have only just found somewhere to live at the other end. Both our jobs are sorted and we have someone looking at our place on Tuesday to rent it...my stress levels are peaking...how crazy was I to even consider doing a cycle...thank goodness we didn't! The great news is that DH is getting paid out all his leave and long service so we are $10000 better off than expected so we have $$$$ for ICSI next year...YIPPEE....hope to be around more to offer my support to you guys..sounds like there's alot going on for everyone xxx

yay on the pay out ellie! how cool for you to know that the dollars are waiting when the timing is right! good luck on gettng it all sorted too - will you be settled before christmas??

No...move date is looking like early/mid Jan...that's only 6 weeks!!!!

what a bugger to be in the middle of it all for christmas!

Ah we'll be right...will try to get on msn later for a chat

no probs - BW and I are keeping each other company at the moment on msn...

Good to see you again, Ellie. You have been missed. With the time difference, you should be able to keep BG company for her trigger. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be crashed out well before then.

I see chaos is reigning as normal... how are you going with reports and stuff?

BW

Hey Girls

Have not been able to get near the computer all weekend, but have been waiting to see how your EPU went BW - And more so the OHSS situation..... 32 is great - and freeze all is the safer option xxx
    So glad to hear you're at home and better than last time - Have they said when they think you can do the FET?
    At least you'll be going into Christmas and the whole family thing a little positive knowing you'll be gearing up for the FET xxx

So glad to hear everything went well, and you're well! xxx

Big hey to everyone else - Its late, just got home from Sydney at DH's Nonnas... love her cooking, but my tummy is hurting, its so full!

Will be in tomorrow to catch up xxx
    Last edited by Hollybolly; November 25th, 2007 at 10:10 PM. Reason: signature.....

well, trigger is done - it's all up to someone else from now on!

not too ouchy - but OMG - it is the first shot to really bleed through this whole stim cycle - one puregon shot bled a teensy bit, but this one was blah - not happy!

on the upside, no welt, no bruising, no stinging when i pass my fingers over my belly, so can't be too bad - maybe all the fat rolls help in stopping the trigger from hurting too much

Sorry to crash girls,

Just wanted to spread some extra special and super strong christmas bfp vibes to all you courageous and lovely women.

Lou - sweety I hope by the time we catch up you will have some wonderful news to share..sending you super sticky vibes babe

to all,
    Lisa

The morning after... I feel OUCH! Still very little bloating and no weight gain, so this is good. I'm seeing in the morning with my friends - wheat bag, gatorade and panadeine. With breakfast I'll take the drugs that have the purpose of reducing VEGF as quickly as possible to avoid/reduce OHSS. There's some anti-inflammatories in there which may help with the pain, too.

Don't feel anywhere near as bad as last time... I still maintain that David was much gentler than Kim! But I do know that it could still be a few days before the true extent of how I am sets in.

As for FETs... I thought I'd like to push for one with no break, but all too easy for transfer to fall on Christmas Day, so I doubt they'll go for that. Doing a letrozole cycle for the break cycle has transfer landing bang on top of when I go back to work. So it's on the pill for the break cycle, that way I can manipulate things to suit me better and transfer ends up being at least a week earlier.

BW

ooh BW - i was thinking i'll be seeing in the morning with those same friends on Thursday - what a bizarre coincidence!

hun, i'm so glad you're feeling ok today (albeit ouchy) - and i'm truly hoping that OHSS doesn't leave you so ill as it did last time. hope you can manipulate your cycle to your timing just perfectly. take care hun

as for me - very tired and a little queasy this morning. hubby dropped the lap top on the bed before he went to work (he knows i wanted to check for a birth announcement so i think i'm being encouraged to rest up) - so i'm about to curl up for a little bit longer and hopefully get myself some more sleep... i really really hope i can sleep some more!

My fert results are in! 30 from 32 were mature (woo!). 20 from 30 were good to use, which is way more than anyone expected from my numbers. The polscope showed two thirds of them had spindles (the genetic information) in the wrong spot, so very relieved that we've gone ahead with using it.

They are happy I'm still feeling good, but they tell me that tomorrow will be the day all hell breaks loose if it's going to this time. Either way, I'm comfortable with the decision to go freeze all. I know that even if I manage to avoid the bad OHSS this time, that pregnancy would be enough to tip me over the edge... and if that happens, it would last much, much longer than before.

BW

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

New thread time.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678