Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #3

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazey - yay at triggering - yes it stings :boggle: I gave mine in thigh and I could hardly walk the next day

Wow on the early OPU - OM gosh the crack of dawn. Though I was awake at that time worrying aboit OPU day.

Great news Marg - hope they can get to your right ovary -

Bee - any more news ?

Hi Mel- I am hanging in there - just out of my tree - how are you & William ?

Woohoo Bluesky at finishing - when it your big day happening ?

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11
    DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks

Shazey
    right now you will almost be having OPU - goodluck & thinking of you - its so quiet in here -no one has posted since yesterday morning

Let us know how you go

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

Hi ladies. You girls agonising over POAS are making me nervous! Just go and do it!!

Tam, I know what you mean about rediscovering DH. It hit me a couple of days ago that we haven't had a "pash" for ages! I miss that level of the relationship. If I wanted to live with a friend I would have got a housemate.

My levels came back yesterday at 800 so who knows what's going on. Dr wants to scan on Friday because he wants to see what is going on in there and more importantly where it is going on. No spotting, pain or anything really. This is the best I have felt for ages - probably due to being drug free for a few weeks!

Hope everyone is well.

Bee
    honey - that sounds good - it sounds like it is doubling every 2 days

if 110 on 17th -

110 would be 220 -say 19th

220 - 440 say on 21 -

and if you are 800 on 22nd - I don't want to get your hopes up but have you checked the beta base

how far would you be now ?

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

I found this info too - goodluck for your scan Friday

An ultrasound at five or six weeks of pregnancy can better predict a good pregnancy outcome than any number of beta tests. As a note, you won't expect to see a gestational sac or the fetus until the HCG level reaches at least 1,200 mIU/ml. And you probably won't see a heartbeat until that level reaches at least 6,000 mIU/ml.
    with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

Trish thanks for your thoughts
    Well Im home now feeling quite ill and tired, hubby has set me up in bed with some soup and the laptop
    Well I got 12 follies very happy 6 more than last time so I have to ring the clinic in the morning to see how many fertilised, not as sore this time but bleeding more than last time.
    Bee I also dont want to get your hopes up but that result sounds very promising good luck on friday
    Trish did you end up testing
    Humphrey how are u going has the testing bug got u yet
    Well I have a pregnyl injection on friday and start the crinone on friday and hopefully transfer on monday if they make it to blast

Shazey

I wished you luck in other thread but double goodluck on transferring two
    and that your embryos make it to blast.

Rest up now and let your DH treat you like the Queen

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

confusedegg Guest

Shazey: That is so sweet of your DH to do all that... It makes you feel so special when they look after us like that. Take it easy and look after yourself and congrats on good results with follies.. with positive outcome.

Bee: Good Luck with scan friday. Also i can relate to what you say about living with a friend, you would have a house mate. Have i missed something are you pg? sorry if i have and congrats. How far would you be.

Sushee: I use Fortel Ultra also, but have 1 clear blue stick left in bathroom, waiting for my next FET 1/12.

Trish: Good Luck lovey.. hoping for BFP ...

Sue: Where are ya lovey, hope you ok.

Margo: Good Luck with your OPU and transfer on w/end.

Blue: Good luck with exam and assignment results, sure you would have done well. What are you studying?

To anyone i have missed, :smt039 and :bdust: to all.

Regards
    Chris

Shazey, take it easy and rest up. And good on DH for thinking of the laptop so you can keep in touch with us!

Trish, apparently tomorrow I would be 6 weeks so I guess that's why he wants to scan on Friday and he can see something. I don't have my hopes up but I'm pretty excited that I can actually get something to grow in there, even if it isn't in the right spot Have you peed yet?

I have indeed -didn't want to flood the boards - I posted in other forum - it was positive (2 poas) - been for my beta at clinic and just waiting for phone call to let me know for real [-o<

I am very anxious -

when are you having another beta ?

Hoping it is a miracle for you Bee - I really do ! Did you try the calculator and check out your levels ?

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

All the very best Bee and Trish

My beta results 448
    I never thought I would be posting this

thank you Magic

Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Trish congratulations to you and DH I am so excited for you both you thoroughly deserve this you have given me so much hope, thankyou for being there for me , please pop in every now and then to say hello =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Melinda Guest

YIPPEE Trish!!! I congratulated you in the other forum, but it's worth congratulating you again!!! LOL

Bee - things sound VERY promising for you!

Trish, I know this is about the third time I've said it, but this is wunderbar, wunderbar!!!!!

Bee - good luck for Friday, my love. Your levels are climbing which is good and I have my fingers crossed that the scan brings you very good news.

Love,

Mel

Blue Sky Guest

:smt026 :happy4u: :smt026
    So happy for you Trish - well done you clever thing!!
    \/ \/ \/
    H

Woo Hoo Trish Fantastic news.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Trish, I don't need to wish you good luck coz I'm obviously too late for that! Posted my congrats in the other thread, but you know I think this is just ripper news!

Bee, I stick by my initial feeling that this sounds like a late implanter. I will be waiting with bated breath for your scan on Fri.

To everyone else I've missed, I will be back tomorrow at work (had a day off today) and will post with more detail to you lovely ladies. I've missed BB!

love
    sushee

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast