Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #3

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Bee
    that has more than doubled =D> - hang in littleone

we will be one edge of seats till next Friday's scan

Oh Bee i wish you all the very best my sweet... sounds like this little fella is so strong and trying to battle his way into the world!!!! I am thinking of you and will check in soon to see how everything is panning out.. all the best

Trish hope you are well too and to everyone else good luck and many hugs and baby dust and baby glue!!!

leis xx

Bee this is just the best. It DOES sound like you have a little fighter there who is determined to hang on. I hope the next ultrasound shows a little spine with a cauliflower head attached and a little heart, beating away like mad!

Melinda Guest

Wow Bee, this is fantastic news!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!

This is such positive news! I can't wait until next Friday!!!! YAYAYAY!!!

confusedegg Guest

BEE your emby/s are little fighter/s. Yah... Thats incredible.

TRISH: Hope you are well.

SUE: Hope you are ok. Thinking of you lovey.

My thoughts are also with MAGIC/ANNEY/SHAZEY/TAM/MELINDA/SUSHEE/BLUE/MARG/LEIS/MARGOZ/
    HUMPHREY/MELBO/TIGGY/KIRSTYHope
    you are all well.

I have been slack with my postings, but have been reading and hoping that you all achieve a BFP - will try and post as often as i can.

If you dont mind could one of the mods please update my details to read

Name - Confusedegg (CHRIS)
    State - NSW
    My Previous Cycle Length - IRREGULAR
    Cycle Type - HRT FET
    Months of TTC - 4 Years #1 EP (2000), 5 months #2-BFN (2004), 2 months #3 -BFP Twins (2005)
    Medications - Estrogen, progesterone pessaries
    Important Dates - 1/12/05 - Transfer ( 5 day blastocyst)
    Extra Info - m/c twin girls 4&5/07/05 & EP lost tube 08/2000

Thankyou chris

Woo Hoo Bee - wonderful to hear your BT results. Keep hanging on little one [-o<

Chris - your details are all added for you.

Blue Sky Guest

Wow Bee!! Will keep [-o< for you petal!

Congrats Trish - wonderful news. =D>
    humphreyand Bee - I have everything crossed for you [-o<
    Good luck shazey - 4 embryos is still fantastic

Arrived home today finally! I can't believe in the past couple of weeks I have had 22 injections, 7 blood tests and driven over 2000kms! No wonder I'm tired!

Things didn't go as well as hoped but still have my fingers crossed. OPU was midday Wed and although they saw 4-5 follicles, only found 2 eggs. One ET done Fri pm and they are still keeping an eye on the other embryo to see if it will make it to the freezer. I really hope it hangs on.

Beta due 9th Dec. Usually I have heaps of patience but the TWW is definitely one of the toughest parts of the whole procedure! The Clinic have said not to do a HPT but it might get the better of me! When is the earliest you can do a HPT? Guess I should probably wait til beta!

Sending heaps of positive thoughts to everyone. xo

Marg

Marg congrats on the little embie on board good luck for the beta
    Trish how are u
    Chris thanks for your thoughts
    Humphrey did u have your beta ? how did it go
    Bee hope that little embie is nice and snug in utero
    Hi to blue, Magic, sushee (I have sent you a PM)
    Hello to anyone else I have missed
    Well I have good news the clinic phoned this morning to say 2 of the embryos have reached 8 cells and are starting to compact, 1 embryo is still at 4 cells and unfortunately 1 stopped at 2 cells but there is no more fragmentation and the transfer is planned to go ahead on mon
    thankyou all for helping me get through this last couple days when I thought my chances would be dashed, I think they heard me getting stern with them, too scared not to do what they are told LOL

Hi guys, I posted earlier but I think my internet disconnected, now what did I say....

Wow what a week,
    Trish, great news for you, not sure if it's a miracle, we knew it would happen.

Bee, I'm sure that little embie just took the scenic route for a late implant, feeling good about it.

Shazey, those embies are moving right along, how many are you transferring on Monday?

Marg, that TWW is a killer, just ask Trish, but it will be worth it with a BFP at the end. Hope to help you through anyway.

Heather, what's up with your cycle.

Chris, you & Marg can TWW together

Sue, Sheree, Leis, hope you are enjoying your 'you' time.

I'm just getting along, quite busy with work, DDs birthday in a couple of weeks & Christmas will be here before we know it!

Take care all.

Hi Tam I am hopefully having 2 transferred if they do what they are told
    how are u going, are u enjoying your break from this very frustrating ride

Hi Shazey, I'm sure you'll get 2 to transfer. will they call you again tomorrow.

I am definantly enjoying the time off, I've been quite busy so I guess it was good timing for me.
    My first cycle hasn't finished yet, I'm a bit worried that I'll want to go again at next cycle (Dec) but I just know I have to wait until January, too much going on over Christmas, Last year I was doing IUI with an insemination on New Year's Eve. I want to enjoy it properly this year.
    I have a long cycle normally (5 weeks) so I was thinking it might not be until end Jan/early Feb when I cycle again.

Thanks for asking, I look forward to cheering you on for a BFP too!

Tam the embryologist said she wont call me tomorrow she will call me on monday if they look like it will go ahead but the clinic will call me tomorrow to let me know a time,
    Unfortunately I have to work a night shift on new years eve and new years day so there would have been no partying for me anyway

confusedegg Guest

INSPIRATION: Thank you for adding my details.

MARGOZ: 2000 km. Long Trip. We will be 2 ww together.. fingers x’d for you and all in BB for Bfp’s and you are right, the 2ww is the pits and the hardest time, I think. I used to think it was the procedure of injections, scans etc that were the worst. My BT will be 12/12. Praying for your other little emby.

SHAZEY: What does this mean, you only have 3 embies or 4? 3 is still good. Pray for you for healthy BFP.

I admire you ladies that work and doing the TTC, i find it so emotional and so exhausting and i am not working.

Hi to: Inspiration, Blue, Marg, Shazey, Tam, Trish, Sue

:bdust: all round.

Chris

I have everything crossable crossed for you Chris. [-o< It would be wonderful for us to both have good news around the same time.

I agree that although the injections, scans etc are really tough - the most emotional time is the TWW. I've been told by friends to just not think about it - but how do you not think about the one thing you want most in the world.

Work is going to be really busy the next few weeks so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing! I did tell my boss what I'm going through only a couple of weeks ago. It makes it easier taking time off work now that he knows (and I'm not stressing out about it as much!) but at the same time I know he doesn't really understand just how draining and emotional it all is. Oh well - what I'm really hoping is that I can walk into his office one day soon and tell him I'm taking 12 months maternity leave!

Good luck for Monday shazey.

Marg

confusedegg Guest

MARG: Thank you for your thoughts. Your not wrong about having good news around the same time. Your boss must be really understanding, must be female?
    Being busy would be a good thing, keep your mind occupied. This has to be it for you and 9/12 will confirm it and you can tell your boss when you want maternal leave.

Last week with all the finale' episodes, will make our 2ww a bore, almost every night there was something on from 5pm-9.30pm. Now prob just crap. OH well, Looks like DVD nights.

Fingers x’d Monday Shazey.

Regards Chris

Hi Chris the answer to your question about how many embies will I have I have 3 at the moment hoping the 3rd one will be a 6 or 8 cell by tomorrow may have one to freeze, I will also be in the 2ww with you and Marg my beta will be 7/12 so we will have to keep each other sane (to some degree) good luck with everything.
    Just out of curiosity what clinic are u at, Im with Hunter IVF, I also live up your way (Hunter Valley) we may have to catch up for lunch one day soon

confusedegg Guest

SHAZEY: Thats great, you go for transfer Monday and I go for scan Monday. All goes well and 1 thaws (only have 2 eggsfrozen), I will be in on Thursday for transfer. Little anxious, but at same time thinking positive. Hoping you have your lil one to freeze. I am only allowed 1 back in this time, not 2. so i will be left with 1 just like your lil fella. fingers x'd

I am such a worry and desperate to try to maximise my chances, that i have been told to lay down with pessaries for 1/2 hour, instead of 1/2 hour, I grab dvd been laying down for 2 hours - LOL.

No matter how strong one is going through IVF, we still need something/someone to help keep us sane and help time pass in these difficult times.

I am with SIVF Newcastle and they are at Merewether, I thinks you are at Lambton Heights (near Newcastle Private), I live at Raymond Terrace.

Lunch sounds great.

Regards
    Chris.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast