Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

You have to work??? Hmmmm, I guess that means we won't see you on-line until tonight then......
    Nah, not sick leave. Flexi time. I usually try to work an extra 30 - 45 minutes a day. This is time in lieu....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Well I will work start on the hour (10am)
    Time in leiu - great idea

BBL today after I do my set goals /things I have to do today

I am trying to limit my night time net time - DH is less than impressed and I feel like we have so little time together - even though we work together I am in office he is outside and in 'workshop' so we go for hours without actually talking and not about private stuff ...

I'll pop in all day though

Morning ladies. No symptoms here I'm afraid #-o
    Sue I'm jealous of your flexi time, think of us plebs working won't you.

Sheree, I've made a new rule. No symptoms is good symptoms.

Trish - It all speeds up now....good luck.

Hello Ladies,

I've been lurking and keeping an eye on progress. Thinking of you all ... we are due for some luck and good news soon from some people here.

Tam - hoping that spotting isn't anything to worry about.

Bee - those follie numbers sound excellent. Go kids, go!

Trish - Good luck for this cycle, pet.

Sush - I got that crap letter too not so long ago. God he's a self-righteous jerk! I ripped mine up into little pieces.

Suzi - I get the flex days too ... working a few extra extra hours lately has helped. Handy isn't it?

Sheree, Blue, Humphrey, Keen and others - hang in there girls.

I'm so out of the loop now ... this weekend is the ABSOLUTE END of my work commitments for the time being so I can get back into some serious prowling on BB (and some serious cleaning around this joint).

Talk to you all soon,

Mel

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

the spotting must be worrying, but I'd like to think the nurse is right and everything's fine. Your P4 levels do seem to be getting worse it seems with each cycle though. Hopefully the close monitoring will correct any problems so that you get your BFP on Wed next week.

Sheree, I agree with Sue, no symptoms is good symptoms! Remember that you don't get ms and sore boobs until your HCG is in the 100s, and some women don't get symptoms ever.

Blue, hope you get some time today to pop in and say hello.

Bee, how're the follies coming along?

Trish, I understand about trying to limit the time on the computer. DH and I also work together, have lunch together and come to and from work together. Still he feels like I'm on the puter all day at work and he doesn't like me on the puter at home as well. Couple this with the kids fighting for internet, and I just don't usually bother when at home.

Keen, where are you.....?

Yay on it being Friday! BBL when there's another lull at work.

love
    sushee

Tam, to be completely honest, I've never had a nurse that has told me anything other than the cold hard truth. No "I'll be gentle because your delicate" or "I'll sugar it up a bit". If it has been bad they have always told me so...so I'm sure your nurse is doing the same and you will be fine.

Mel, good to see you around - I hope baby (is it still Apple?) is doing really well.

Sheree, I'll agree with the no symptoms is good symptoms mantra. I'm starting to get excited for you :luck:

Sue, Keen, Sushee, Blue and Trish - it's nearly the weekend and I hope you all have a really good one!

I had another scan today and I have 13 follies - all between 14-18 (except for one rogue 8). I've never had this many before so I'm really happy. OPU on Tues or Wed next week - I will ring this arvo to find out. \/

Wow Bee they are excellent follie numbers, don't worry about the rogue.

Yeah Keen, where are you?

Woohooo Bee, that's great! Go girl!!
    Keen, come out come out wherever you are....

Bee,

what a great response! I've never had that many myself. Are you starting to feel uncomfy yet?

BTW I don't know if you've ever answered this, but do you do 2 day, 3 day or blast transfers? Good luck with the call today, hopefully not too long for EPU!

It's been a while since Keen dropped in, pretty much from when she saw her doctor on Tues. Has anyone spoken to her since then?

love
    sushee

Sheree - you have changed your name
    hang in there magic may happen - thinking of you

Bee
    that is great follie numbers you must be stoked and feeling positive with this response -
    you go girl

Tam - hang in there too - we all have everything

Blue has been MIA ?

Blue has AF shown up ?

Sushee - glad you hang around us -you have a way of knowing right things to say and keeping us all on the path.

Keen was in other thread yesterday - it is bit confusing sometimes remembering where you have and haven't posted

some days are quiet too so noone is yakking

Hi Mel - must be a relief to be able get back on BB - glad everything is going well for you and Apple

Magic - Groovy name change, I like it!!

Sushee, I have only ever done 2 day tfrs. I've never made it to 2 weeks without AF showing up but we rectified that last cycle so I'm very excited to have another go and see what happens this time. OPU is on Tuesday.

I suppose I better put some details in...

Name - Bee
    State - Vic
    My Previous Cycle Length - Non existent
    Cycle Type - Down reg
    Months of TTC - Nearly 3 years
    Medications - GonalF (300), Synarel
    Important Dates - OPU 25 October
    Extra Info - No AF since stopping pill in 2002, otherwise "unexplained" infertility

Thanks lovely mods

Oh, and Sush, I've hardly felt anything this time...only the odd twinge. Does that mean I'm getting used to doing this? 8-[

Bee,

I reckon I got worse with each cycle, more sore and more bloated. I imagined my poor overies were screaming from my constant abuse of them!

But it's a relief that you're not getting any discomfort. Though I wouldn't speak too soon, they've still got a bit to grow yet! I usually only got really 'full' after the trigger anyway.

I have to admit my Dr swears by day 2 transfers, and I think I was an anomaly which put his nose out of joint. He still insists it would have happened with this embryo if I'd transferred it at day 2, which is probably true I guess. I transferred the best two, and they were the best two even at Day 2, so he's probably right.

Trish, thanks sweet for making me still feel welcome in here. I know I declared myself an alumni member, but am so touched to know that you like having me around.

love
    sushee

Bee that's great news. Good luck for Tuesday!!!
    Sush, the place just wouldn't be the same without you.
    Magic, love it. What does your wand look like? Get an av too!!!
    I've been a blob today.
    Love
    Sue

Hi guys I think I meet the criteria to join this thread if thats ok, could you please add my details
    Name - Shazey
    State - NSW
    My previous cycle length - 28 - 38 - 28
    Cycle Type - ICSI # 2
    Months TTC - Lost both fallopian tubes in 03, IVF ICSI 1 year
    Medications - Synarel, folic acid, multivitamins
    Important Dates - 20/10 commenced synarel, OPU November
    Extra Information - 3 ectopic pregnancies 99, 03 x 2, male factor

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast