Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October 2006

Ann - best of luck sweety I really hope this is it for you and I hope ant cant work some magic for you on the weekend - Im seeing her tomorrow.

To all of you other lovely ladies, praying that you are all blessed with a bfp soon.

Lisa

Ok girls, its all happening
    Trigger at 8pm tonight and follie collection first thing Thursday morning!
    going up another hill on that damm rollercoaster
    HOLD ON!

Odette

ann Guest

Odette,

Wishing you get many great eggs!

I love it when you get to trigger, it means that you are actually getting some where.

Good luck

Ann

Ann - I will be writing to Santa for you with your xmas request

Odette - good luck with your pick up!

had pick up. They got the 4 follies, so I ring tommorow to see about transfer - hopefully!!! Please grow my little follies!!!!
    Bit sore and tired but OK
    They knocked me out this time. First time I have ever been totally out - its heaps better as less traumatic and I don't remember a thing!!!
    LOLOl
    Good luck girls
    odette

We have something to transfer !!!! YEAH!!
    Got a tranfer time for 10.50am tommorow morning.
    Don't know grade or how many fertilized - but at least we have something!
    Get exciting
    So as from tommorow I will be in the TWW!
    I am soo excited - more so that I have ever been
    Bring it on!
    Take care
    odette

Good luck Odette.. I am sending you heaps and heaps of sticky vibes... love leis xx

tryinghard Guest

hi everyone, im new to this and i dont know what to expect, we had a tranfer on the 13th nov and i have preg test on the 27th nov, i aslo had a test on the 20th for estrogen and progesterone, which didnt come back the well est was 250 and prog was 19, i dont know what i should be feel at the moment, i get craps like its my period, but i told the the progesteron gell can do that, i thought that i would have my period by now if it wasnt going to work, iam due tomorrow, this is so hard, waiting is a killer, has anyone else had the prog that low and made it through, iam so negative, i never thought that i would eva get this far, i hope that you dont mind that i have jumped in like this, good luck to all the girls that are going through all this, i hope that you all get a fantastic chrissy present

thanks again sam

dream bub Guest

Trying hard - I am just a couple of weeks old on this thread too and find great peace in checking everyday to see where others are up to and what they are experiencing.

Maybe if your progesterone is considered a little low your FS could recommend some Progesterone pessaries, I am on 3 a day. I had my transfer on the 10th (they were blasts), I usually have 2 pessaries a day but this time he upped it to 3. I am not sure if the gel offers the equivalent strength but its worth asking the question if you are worried.

Odette -
    Good luck with your TF 2moro. for you.

I am doing a HPT on Sunday although not hopeful. Doc wants to do the BT on Wednesday which is 14 days Post transfer. Here's hoping for a BFP.

Good luck girls.

Fingers crossed Shaz! Hope you get to graduate...

Odette - Good Luck! Sending you tonnes of stickvibes!

Had tranfer today. All went well
    Out of the 4 follies they collected - they all fertilized!!! YEAH
    So I had one put back and 3 frozen
    3 of them were excellent quality - four cells and one was good -still dividing
    Blood test on the 8th of Dec and start Crinoine tonight
    Keeping positive still!!
    Good luck with POAS dream bub!
    Let the sticky vibes flow to all!!!
    take care
    Odette

dream bub Guest

Thanks Girls.

Did my HPT today and got a BFN

Still going in on Wednesday for the BT - its a formality of course.

Everyone I know is pregnant! Even my Best Friend conceived on her wedding night on the 20th October. How lucky can she be. for her of course, just sad I am not joining her......yet.

ann Guest

Dreambub,
    Sorry to hear about you BFN, but just wait until your BT, you never know!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

I went up to the Gold Coast on Sat to meet with Antonia. We spent nearly the whole day with her and her DH. What a wonderful woman she is, and her DH is just lovely.

Well on the count down until Thursday, Preggers with twins. Yah! :eek:

Luv to all

Ann

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

goodluck Ann She sounds lovely hope her magic worked.

Odette - goodluck to you too with your BOB.

I am thinking of all of you riding the rollercoaster at the moment - welcome to all the new ladies and hope your ride is short and sweet.
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; November 28th, 2006 at 06:32 AM.

Ann - sweety I hope this is it for you! Antonia is so caring and wonderful and I hope the amazon magic has got you this time

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann, I can't believe I won't be here for your TWW! I will be thinking of you while I'm away.

And that's why I'm posting. Just wanted you all to know that I'm off to Singapore for 2 weeks on Saturday! It'll mean I won't be around from the 2nd of Dec to the 18th of Dec.

But as we are now not going to be updating your details on the front page, which the view to removing them completely by the start of the next thread, you'll hardly notice I'm gone!

I'll be thinking of you wonderful women and will be praying Santa brings you your hearts' desires this Christmas!

Ann - Sending my usual truckload of Sticky vibes, plus a cargo ship full to the brim with more sticky vibes - just to make sure hope this next 2 weeks goes by in the blink of an eye...

Sush - have fun in Singapore, sweetheart. Im assuming you are catching up with your fam for christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi ladies!

for those of you who know Bluesky (heather), who's been a bit MIA lately, you may be interested in this

Warning though, pg and child mentioned.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast