Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October 2006

ann Guest

Hi Ladies,

Well I have twins onboard!

2 grade 2 embies at 90%.

We have already named them, Dr thought we should really name one after him though.

It is going to be a longggggggg 2 week wait, but at the end of it, we'll have our BFP.

Something that we haven't had before. Usually on all of my other cycles, levels soar straight away, and then fall after transfer, this time levels have been steadily rising, fingers crossed.

Luv to all

Ann

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann I won't be here for your BT, so am wishing you the very best and will be for you while I'm away.

PS got a good feeling about this cycle too!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

wow - best of luck Ann with your beautiful babies on board and

what wonderful news about Heather - roll on Christmas and heaps of BFP's.

Oh Ann, sweetheart, you know I am hoping with all I have that this is the ONE for you (or should I say TWO ;-) )..... hang in there little ones!

Oh Ann I just got goosebumps - Im sending tonne loads of sticky vibes to your little twinnies, and you should talk to them (thats what Ant says) and tell them they must stay and grow in your belly until you can birth them and love them forever.

Best of luck sweety, I'll be praying for you.

And baby dust to all the lovelies in here, hope you all get your xmas miracles..

Hi Ann wishing the tww goes really fast for you hun. when is your bt?

Im thinking of you

ann Guest

Hi ladies,

Well 2 days into the TWW and already I'm impatient!

BT is on the 11/12.

Had some cramping the evening of the transfer, yesterday and last night, but nothing so far today. I am NOT reading anything into anything. For all of the other cycles, every little twinge I felt, I thought it was the bubbies implanting. So I will wait impatiently!

Seeing this is our last go at IVF, even if it ends up a BFN, I am enjoying this time, dreaming that the twins are implanting and we may end up being lucky!

Luv to all, DH and I have just finished putting up the xmas tree.

Ann

Ann, I wish you all the best with this cycle... I am hoping and praying madly for you and DH that after many years, this will be the one.....

Keep us updated... love and hugs leis xx

Ok I am getting sick of this TWW as well!!!
    BT on Friday. Tummy is tender and get pulling pains, but that could be the crinone. Had a migraine yesterday which I get everytime my hormones change. So I don't knoe if its a bad thing or a good thing. Does anyone know at what day you hormones start to kick up a notch ? Hoping its them rising and not dropping.
    My nails are still strong -which is also a good sign
    Can you tell that I am paranoid allready and slowly going cooky!!
    Please assure me that I am normal????
    Odette

ann Guest

Odette,

Yes you are paranoid, along with me and a lot of girls here. I am hoping that Friday will give you a positive result.

Have you any signs or symptoms yet?

Well I'm not far behind you, my B/t is on Monday, darn another 7 days to go.

This TWW would be the worst thing to ever endure. Thats all I think about every waking moment. Am I or aren't I?

Luv to all,
    Odette I hope the next few days fly for you

Ann

Ann and Odette - sending you both truckloads (as Keen would say) of

dream bub Guest

HI Girls,

Odette - DOnt want to get your hopes up but I had a migraine and vomiting 3 days after my TF back in March and I am convinced that was the day of implantation as that cycle I had a BFP (later miscarried ). I think that Implantation takes place day 2-6 after TF and HCG kicks in approx 48 hours after TF. So migraine could be a good sign. to you & I will look forward to hearing your news.
    Ann - Your post gave me goosebumps too! My prayers are with you and I wish you all the luck in the world for the BT next week- Hoping the wait for Monday flies - although I know it never does. I coloured your name in Red as apparenlty thats the lucky colour for fertilty!!!! Lots of red around in December so this is your time!!!! Positive all the way......
    Last edited by dream bub; December 4th, 2006 at 08:28 PM.

Question

Hi Girls,

My life is so typical lol, its day 35 and guess who is O'ing!!

My question is for those that may know, I stopped doing my pee tests but
    this arvo I have had pain in my right side which is defiantly ovulation pain
    (friggin hurts too) as I only get it occasionally. When I got home I did a
    pee test by 2 and both show O'ing. Now because I am O'ing now is it to late
    for transfer as the pee tests pick it up the day before you O and because I
    have cancelled the cycle is it too late.

Any advise would be good.

Hugs
    Shazz with the spastic body!!

Shaz -- I have posted a reply to your post in LT TTC & Concept... I hope you get some answers and quickly.

Odette - yes you are paranoid; yes you are crazy; and yes... you are definitely normal! Going through all the stages of 2ww in a single day! (every day of the 2ww). Thats what this LT TTC stuff seems to be about!

Ann - continue to enjoy sweetheart... you deserve at least that much.

Lou - hope the 2ww isnt dragging out for you too painfully....

Lisa - I hope you are right and we get a tonne of xmas miracle BFPs in here - we all deserve it - surely we are all on Santa's 'nice' list!

DH goes in for surgery in 2 sleeps. He has had lots of bad dreams about it and I am doing all I can to avoid thinking about the possibilities beyond the fact that he needs to attend the hospital. Not prepared to even consider anything bad at this stage... Keep us in your prayers and if you could spare a few fingers to cross would appreciate it

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Keen - have everything crossed for you honey & Dh -that is just a little detour on the road.

Hello everyone.

Dreambub- Big hugs to you.

Odette and Anne- sending you a truck load of sticky vibes.

Leis- congratulations on you new addition. Lucky Carlos!

Keen- honey I have everything crossed and will be thinking of you and DH tomorrow.

And to all of you I have missed I hope you are all doing well and coping with the festive season.

Nothing much happining here. Hoping for a pregnancy before christmas and my sister gets preggy! DH is not coping with it as much as I am. We had a good holiday though. Only planned to go away for a week and stayed for 2. DMIL was really good this time, so that all helped.
    Have to run, but hope to catch up on all the thread soon....

Hi gals,

Wanting to wish you all the best of luck for a festive season bfp. And Keen, I have everything crossed for you and DH and will say a special prayer for him tonight. Thinking of you and sending you loads of hugs sweety.

Take care lovelies,
    Lisa

Keen wishing you & DH all the best, and yes, also hoping it's just a slight detour that life throws at you. Thinking of you always.

And thinking good things & waiting for the BFPs. Go girls!!!!!!!

Thinking of you all & hope all is going well.
    Take care

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast