Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October/November '05

Good luck Sue. In a way it would be good to have it happen so quickly because you don't have time to agonise over the whole process! I have a good feeling about you this time. From it all being over to this...

I went for my tfr today and out of the 9 eggs we only got one emby, which is now safely tucked in. If I hear "it only takes one" one more time today I think I'll scream. Disappointed with only one, but on the other hand I feel very lucky that we got one (if you know what I mean!). Anyway, now concentrating positive thoughts on the next two weeks and if it doesn't work then I'll deal with cycling again then. One upshot is that I'm on Pregnyl and no nasty pessaries this time

I'm b-a-a-c-k...... I think I know where everyone is at?
    Magic, are you still hanging in there? Hope you're managing to stay sane. 3 betas must be the pits. I've only ever got to beta stage once. My clinic likes to wait until around 3 - 4 days after AF is due.
    *Tam*, are you ok? Has anyone heard from Tam?
    Yooohooooooo, Blue, where are you? Love the 3 omigos!!! AF there yet? Maybe she can't make up her mind between you and Shazey. Hope she gets to both of you soon.
    Looking forward to starting the jabbing tomorrow Trish? Watch that Puregon, it's powerful!!!
    How did you go today Bee? Hope you've got your feet up and being spoiled.
    Sush, how's tricks? Nice and relaxed after your mid-week day off?
    Everything going ok Keen? You must be getting closer to starting your cycle? I'll get Santa's address next week when I'm back at work. We can all start on our letters....
    Good to see you sticking your head in Zap. Hope all's well with you.
    I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, a bit busy atm.
    Take care all. I'll be having an early night tonight!!!
    Love
    Sue

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Blue Sky Guest

Sending you lots and lots of good luck vibes Sue!! Will be thinking and [-o< for you!

Trish - all updated. Cant believe you are finally SO close to ET!

Sheree - OMG!

Bee - :bluestick: for you!

Sue - all updated Good luck darlin!

Tam - [-o< and 8-[ for you..

Im just counting down til Sunday when I start Provera before my Lucrin. Getting excited (again) am hoping for 2005 third time is the charm...

Hi everyone
    Well, just wanted to let you all know that it's very quiet at 3.30am....
    Will check in later.
    Love
    Sue

GOOD LUCK SUE!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sue,

was desperate to get on the puter last night to wish you good luck, but :-$ there were family issues. You know what I mean.

As for Tam, I haven't heard anything and have been hoping she posted overnight. We're thinking of you Tam.

Keen, Yay on starting a new cycle on Sunday! Thirs time lucky sounds bl**dy good to me!

Blue, have you decided whether to go ahead or not? I read every post but must be me, I can't remember if you'd decided and I'm hanging out to find out!

Trish, the countdown to epu is exciting. I love watching you girls go through your cycles. So much hope in each transfer!

Especially for you, Bee. Take care of your little'un.

Magic,

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tam
    I've been thinking of you too

I think I lose posts - you preview and then forget to submit #-o -haven't done it today or in last few but I swear I have written posts I can't find

ok okay I have a little wine while putering but :smt102 what is going on ?

Sushee - hope you & bub are well today

:gossip: I started my Puregon today (just) can you believe I was rushing around all morning and forgot - had to get DH to go home and get it - he only got Puregon - ](*,) #-o not pen & needles so sent him :fuming: back again - what a duffa - I wrote it small so noone knows what a dope I am am - DH fault he got us up late (he is in charge of alarm) ps don't tell anyone

LOLOL! Trish, took me ages squinting to get what you wrote!

And thanks for asking, me and the little'un are doing fine

love
    sushee

Sushee
    you are a stunner (inside and out) and your kids -I checked your website out

LOL - hoping no-one will bother

Sue must be nearly heading or home by now .... hope you are okay petal

Crikey Trish - I gave up trying to squint and read your post. Sushee's eyes must be better than mine Lol. Hope all went well with your jab today - I thought of you as I was jabbing my own wobbly bits. So honey we're off! Here's to lots of fat, feisty follies for us.

Sue hope today went well and rest up honey, NO GARDENING! [-X

Anyway my threats of staying away have been chucked out the window. I think I'm an addict.

Humphrey I am so glad I can't bear to be here all alone I understand why we need a break and space but it sad to see friends go

I only had one jab and already I feel like a good cry

Did you see the bub born by c/s to Melinda (with CF) on RPA - what a tear jerker ?

I need cheering up ....

On a positive note we go to a homegroup - at our church small group meetings - last night after a few others left the senior minister (who leads our group as an average guy not just as a minister/reverend ) starts talking about baby loss (relating to a story some friends and I did in local paper) and infertility in general. The difficulties and so on ...

Mind you we have not told anyone about IVF and then said in our church there has been a significant number who have been thru IVF -(but said he was not mentioning any names) and then the host couple -wife said how hard it was for her wanting a 2nd (she has girl 7yrs old) and she was meant to be here - and God gave us technology etc ... I didn't actually catch if her daughter was IVF baby or not but it sounded like it.

Then said how hard she found it when people tried to hide their pregnancies or not tell her directly.... fear of upsetting her ...

Boy I was surprised ... maybe I can tell someone else - the main reason I don't is the disappointment factor and too many questions /explaining the in/outs of treatment. How can you ask people to [-o< for you when so much detail...

Not that there is any shame in IVF but why does it seem so secretive?

I am not ready to come out of closet yet to my family :-s but it gives me some hope.

Hi guys just a quick pop in to say hello to everyone, hope everyone is well hope everything went well Sue, well I am still waiting for AF to arrive but I am glad she hasnt yet as I am trying to decide whether we can go ahead with the rest of the cycle because of finances. I applied for some more money from the bank which was declined so its back to the drawing board. I have just finished my 4 night shifts and I am now picking up some extra shifts with the agency over the weekend to try and get more funds, why it has to be so expensive I will never know
    My details have not been put on the list yet and I put them on the first page so if anyone knows if I did anything wrong can you let me know.

Shazey
    the moderators may not have seen your post yet -

what a hard decision to be faced with and best of luck with extra shifts to help finances

I know so many people are not fortunate to start IVF due to finances
    some people get credit card pay for cycle and hope to have rebate back but time they have to pay or save it in between

Cazz from other thread asked her clinic for extension of time to pay or installments - have you checked with yours ?

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaa.
    3 eggs out of 3 follies!!!!!!
    When I left the hospital, they told me 2 eggs were mature, they had to wait until 2pm to see if the 3rd was suitable for ICSI. Just had the call - all 3 have been injected with the well-travelled sperm.
    I can't express the happiness I felt when I woke to see 3on the back of my hand. At my age, I'm rapt with that!!!!
    Hopefully, all 3 will fertilize.
    I'm so happy and emotional - :smt022
    Sorry, for the selfish post, will do personals when I wake up, off for a nap now, it's been a very long day.
    Hope you're all well.
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck: :luck:

Yes !
    Sue that is fabulous and now for 100% fertilisation

I am so happy for you =D>

Yayayayayayay Sue!

Three out of three! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!

love