Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October/November '05

those symptoms all sound great Sue - I gots me a feelin little sonny & cher are hanging on!

Just popping in to say I'm thinking of you Sue. XXX

And you too Keen - First day today? Thinking of you Sweet. XXX

Thinking of all you lovely ladies infact!! Looking forward to that mass exodus to PGALTTTC.

Love and Hugs

Hi girls
    Thanks NZ Girl (um, what is your name??) and Melbo for popping in with kind words for us all.
    Magic - hope you're taking very good care of yourself and that we'll see you back when you're ready.
    Tam - how's the recovery going? Hope you're doing ok.
    Blue- I know you're off in The Grampians buddy - showing off all those new accessories for the wedding. Hope you're having a great time - away from those assignments!
    Bee - how's the 2WW'ng going? On the downhill run now girl.
    Shazey - where are you at?
    Trish - great news about your follies. Good luck for OPU Tuesday.
    Sush - hope you have a great weekend.
    Keen - not long now before the Puregon jabs.....
    Anyway, it's a grey, rainy day here. So much for my gardening plans. It's been a little neglected the last couple of weekends. J & C & I may just hang on the lounge reading. Am off work now until after beta.
    Take care everyone
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Hey Suzi thanks for PM this morning. I hope you are right baby and we are out of here. I forgot to say in post last night that my Mum is comming over this arvo and bring a fertility bracelet made out of special stones that a friend of hers made and also other stones to put around me and a list of what and where to do with them so hopefully that helps can only try anything hey. Catch you all later after I have an embie on board.

Good morning, a lovely start to a weekend over here for us in Perth, I think summer is slowly pushing it's way in.

Sue, good to have time off until BT, though hope it's not too much time to send you round the bend waiting. Good luck & hope you enjoy yourself also (as well as the ususal TWW stress).
    I have Pregnyl support when I did my IUIs & IVF & found I had to discount all my symptoms thinking it was just the support, but then again, I wasn't successful so they were all mild anyway, and the beginning when I was all excited (think I'm more conscious now as time goes by)

Bee, how's it going for you, hope the days are going fast & you have other things to keep your mind busy.

Sheree, hope you're enjoying your break as much as me, it felt good to not be taking any medication, I'm hoping to control my belly bloating that has built up over the last year.

Blue, enjoy your weekend away, it's quite exciting to watch your AF ticker, we may have to see if does test the limits of the tickers.

Shazey, how's it going, have you decided to start your cycle

Keen, it's all starting now, how's the jabs going after having a break from them.

Trish, yah on the follies & good luck going onto EPU

Sush, hi to you too

Whew, very busy girls in here, take care

And me, I'm just pottering now, healing well so now it's the mass catch up. October in general wasn't good between having bad flu & my EP so it's good to have a break from at least TTC.

Keep up the good work & clear out of here!!!

Hi guys just thought I would pop in to say hello and let you know where I am at.
    I am still using the synarel and am going to be on it for another couple of weeks.
    I thought that it was all sorted until my lovely 6 year old told me not more than 2 minutes ago that daddy said he does not want another baby because we cant afford it, I think I will have to have a good talk to daddy later on.
    Sue how are you going in the 2WW, I hope you are not going to mad
    Tam, hope you are recovering well, ectopics are quite an ordeal and can be very painful, I hope you are feeling better
    Trish congrats on the follies, good luck for the EPU and the 2WW
    Bee, hope you are also staying sane during the 2WW
    Keen, how are you feeling, good luck with the jabs
    Well I have just got home from work, very quiet saturday, no babies born today, so spent the day having about 10 breakfasts before lunch LOL

Well one more day on this roster and then one day off, not very good I didnt roster myself very well

Hello to anyone else popping in, time to go and play with the little one for a while

Hey Shazey, sometimes double or triple posts can happen. Happened to me last night. I think it might be something to do with debugging? Can I get a job where you work?????? Good luck with the daddy-talk later. Maybe that was his way of explaining the delay?
    Tam - I'm not counting my symptoms as symptoms nor non-symptoms. Because I've had all of them since EPU day!!! So, I just keep telling myself they're not good nor bad. Glad you're getting there. November now, good to see October gone for you.
    Chele, yep, 3rd time lucky. It's good that little emby likes to stick to things!!! Welcome to the 2WWWeirdland. What kind of stones are in the bracelet?
    Have had a very lazy day today. Good weather for it. Perth sounds as though it got the good weekend weather. Sush, Magic and Tam, am thinking of being over there at Easter time. Start planning our brekky, lunch and dinner meeting!!!
    Love
    Sue

Hi ladies, what a lovely day! I've just been sunning myself in the backyard and reading a book. I hope the neighbours didn't peep through the fence or they would have got a nasty surprise!! Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a really good weekend and say thanks to all the girls that have asked how my dreaded TWW is going. To be honest I don't really feel any symptoms (pregnancy or AF) so I don't really know. I'm also on Pregnyl for the first time this time round so I don't have anything to compare to. The nurse told me not to POAS as it would come back positive from the Pregnyl so that has taken the pressure off this time so I might as well just sit back and wait

Suzi
    Unakite in bracelet and Sodalite & Jasper ones near computer
    Also have a Tiger Eye & Carn in pockets.

Goodness Chele, you must be really sparkling!! Or clinking!
    I have a tiger's eye stone and a sodalite. Better dig 'em out.
    Will have to research the others. Hope they bring you luck!
    Love
    Sue

Melinda Guest

Ladies,

Just a reminder to everyone who posts in the LTTTC/AC forums that there is an extra need for sensitivity when contributing to these forums.

The internet can sometimes make messages come across the wrong way, or insensitively, causing hurt and frustration to other members, because internet communication is the written word rather than face to face. There isn't the value of the spoken word with internet communication. So please be very mindful of not only what you post, but also the way in which you phrase your posts.

BellyBelly's forums all demand a lot of support, understanding and kindness, but specifically this is even more of a necessity in LTTTC/AC. The frustrations of LTTTC/AC along with hormones and meds means that everyone is understandably very sensitive, and this really needs to be a place of positive support - be careful if you are ever tempted to use sarcasm or humour, as even with the best intentions, these messages can be read as very hurtful.

Thank you all for your co-operation, and I know you all will be mindful of the above.

Hi girls :wave:
    How are you all?
    Back from the wedding Blue? Hope you kicked your heels up. After all that studying you deserve to. AF here yet? Should we run a book??
    Nice to see you relaxing Bee.
    Keen, glad you've started jabbing iykwim. Makes you feel as though you're actually doing something doesn't it!
    Trish, not long now 'til epu...
    Hi Magic, hope you can pop your head in some time. We miss you!!
    Tam - how are you recovering?
    Hi Shazey, hope all's well with you.
    Sush, can't wait 'til you're back on-line. Do you get puter DT's on the weekend?
    I've been out in the garden this morning. As usual, went to pull out a couple of weeds and came back inside an hour later. Decided some whole daisy plants needed pulling out - v-e-r-y carefully - the ground is nice and wet from the rain. Then I wheeled the garbage and green waste bins out - what an exciting life. Now I'm hoping I haven't dislodged Joanie and Chachi. 8-[
    Anyway, into the 2nd week of 2WW now - half over....
    Take care everyone.
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

just a question -hope a few read this
    I have my trigger tonight at 8pm and have been taking Synarel at 8pm - the nurse told me not to bother taking it tonight

1st cycle I was told yes take it at 8pm -trigger that cycle was 11pm

I am just confused and don't want to stuff anything up

Sue - hope J & C enjoyed the sunshine what there was ...

where can I buy those stones :smt102 I will try anything

Bee -hope you and the little one enjoyed the sun too -hold onto the hope petal - [-o< for you

Hi Trish
    Last cycle I had synarel twice a day. I was told not to have it at all on the day of trigger. This time, I was on Lucrin. Ordinarily, it would be the same - don't take it on the day of trigger. But, because my trigger day was the day I had the ultrasound (when they decided they needed to do epu in a hurry) it was too late. I'd already taken my Lucrin that morning. But, the nurse said it didn't matter. I ended up with 3 eggs from the 3 follies. They resulted in 2 healthy embryos.
    So, the upshot of all that is.....I don't think you're gunna stuff it up. If the nurse said not to take it, don't take it.
    I feel for you. The confusion can drive you around the twist. Do they have an after hours number? You're paying them enough. Ring 'em. It's your body after all.
    Take care
    Love
    Sue

Hi Trish, I don't usually take Synarel on the day of my trigger either and it has always been around 8pm.

thanks Sue

I had bloodtest today and it was same nurse as Friday -
    I am just paranoid because she sort of hesitated before saying no don't take it .. I didn't want to ask her again in case she thought I was a dill .I saw another old post elsewhere btw from a lady from my clinic and she only took morning dose too and she got a bfp

Hi again Trish
    When I was thinking of changing to Hunter IVF due to donor shortage, they sent me a handbook. It says both synarel and fsh stopped on day of trigger.
    Hope this helps
    Sue

thanks again Sue :flower:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast