Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006 #2

Hi Ann
    I'm chained to the desk but popping in.
    How are you feeling? Any feeling in the ovaries yet? When do you have your first BT and U/S?

ann Guest

Talking

Hi karbent,

Still on Lucrin, I have been having pain in the o's, but that shouldn't really happen for a little while yet as I haven't started the FSH (only a few days away). First BT is on Fri, then the U/S's will start.

Dr has said that he will have me on a lower dosage than last time. (I ended up with 54 follies), so hopefully I won"t end up looking 5 months PG just before EPU.

Ann

hee hee hee That's always nice isnt it Ann? When people ask you how far pregnant you are and you're not, its just that you are full of follies! Talk about awful... I have had that on all 3 of my Stim cycles. But at least get to feel preggers for a little while anyways

I have the worst sore throat and fever and headache... Im very worse for wear today and feeling sorry for myself.... oh woe is me....

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi all,

I haven't even begun to read about where everyone's at, but wanted to pop in to say that hopefully, as of today, I'm going to be on here (BB) at least once a day, even if it's for 5 mins or so, so please be gentle until I get back into the swing of things.

I have missed you all like you wouldn't believe, but honestly, I reckon it's going to take me a couple of days at least to catch up on where everyone's at.

Plus this is my first time in the new forums, so I'm going to have to tool around and see what's new! Lol!

love
    sushee

Sush - have fun tooling around...
    Keen, you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself when you've had such a big disappointment then catch the dreaded lurgy to boot. Have some rest in bed with the hot water bottle, sore throat lollies and knock out pills - Mersyndol usually does the trick for me - painkiller and knocks you out. Just don't get the daytime ones though!
    Hi to everyone else - back at work today and am a bit out of practice with the usual after work routine!

Hi guys, been flat out with work, but today's my day off so it's catch up time or at least I can pop in every now & again.

Hope the starting is going well. I can't remember exact details, have to sit & work it out exactly where everyone is in their new cycles.

Sush, a pop in is good enough, hope little Charlie is doing well.

My 8 embies all got biopsied for the PGD, 6 were good, 2 were lagging but he thought he'd just do them all. I'll get a call this arvo to see how it's going. So it could be then, or else in the morning. At least it's pretty quick!
    Then ET will be Wednesday or Thursday, I guess they'll tell me then. Another excuse to make up for work off.

Keen, hope you get better, take the drugs & have a good sleep. If anything, at least you can't feel it then, lol.

Sue, good (bad) to see you're better enough to be at work. Are you still limping? At least that would stave off anyone's bad thoughts that you were 'chucking' the sickie.

Take care all, back later, we're out to swimming lessons.

Locking this thread now, please click HERE for the new one...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910