Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006 #2

Good luck for tomorrow Tam.

Kar, a kilo of jelly beans, i think that would make me throw up more than the anaesthetic!!! No i don't tend to forget much quiet the opposite actually, i remember things that have been bugging me for ages, like trying to remember someones name the week before and it bugs you and bugs you i wake up and remember it!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok

Love Leis x

ann Guest

Seems like there is heaps going on in here!

Well went to see Dr yesterday, just to get the last of the paper work out of the way, start jabbing Lucrin tomorrow night (ouch), yes I'm the world's greatest wimp when it comes to jabbing.

Dr said we'll wait until day of ET to see how many to transfer at my age 38, they see no reason not to transfer 2 freshies, but Dr is not real keen on twins at my age.

Dr seemed a little worried about our state of mind after so many failed attemps, as we told him we do get very dissapointed after each failure, but it makes us a little stronger for the next go.

On another note my step sister gave birth to a little boy yesterday, It's funny I don't get upset anymore about hearing such news, and I 've heard a lot about friends, relo's having babies lately, I'm just very happy for them (it must be when you get to my age)

Luv to all

Ann

Hmmm we seem to be missing a few posts... that must of got lost in the move.... Ann are you with Sydney IVF? I went through SIVF city clinic O'Connell street.. i was really happy with them, and i also used the Lucrin which from what i can gather is far better than synarel, as it doesn't tear your nose to shreds...

Good luck with the needle sticking, you will be fine..and become and expert in no time..

Love Leis x

Hi guys, Mmmm the new forum is different, gonna take a bit to get the hang off. Any tips, post them in too.

The number on the back of my left hand is 15, so very happy. When I awoke it was from a vivid dream & of course the first thing I looked at was my hands. There was nothing there! So I asked the nurse & she wrote on my hand for me. I had a tear of relief, as I was about to go under the dr told me there were 9 follies. So yes, very happy with 15.
    Now the count down begins. Fertilisation rate tomorrow, then on Monday they'll let me know how many are ready for the PGD testing. I'm still & will continue to be nervous about that. I told DH that if I get a bit bad over the next few days to ignore me, send me to my room or give me chocolate!!!
    The 3 ways to survive for him.

Ann, I'm a shocker with needles too. Seems a bit ridiculous but my excuse to DH is that I don't want to get used to them. I tried Sheree's 50c trick but have to leave it on longer before the shot next time.

Hope you are having a good day. I'm off to hunt around & see if I can work out the new things.

Take care

All the very best for your EPU today Tam - hope you have a fantastic result

Ann - hope you are enjoying being back in the stabbing game... Im the same as you - dont get upset by news of someone having a baby - that is unless it is unwanted/uncared for.

edited to add - YAYE TAM!! 15 is a great number - well done Honey! Now divide and conquer little embies!
    Last edited by Keen; May 5th, 2006 at 04:41 PM.

Phew!
    Finally made it back in here....
    what a palaver!

Leis and Keen - how did you do those Avs? I've asked Kat (aka Astrolady) to resize mine....

Tam, that's a great haul!!! LOL at your hand being the first thing you were interested in - I did the same thing last time.
    Keen and Leis, love your new avs. I decided a change was as good as a holiday too.
    Hi to everyone else.
    I'm off to check things out too.
    Sue

Default Avs

Kar, go into User CP and change it there. You can download a URL or something from your own puter. The dimension restriction is in the instructions.
    I have a website for downsizing avs if you want it, not sure if I can post it though and PM doesn't seem to be working yet.

Now that I can work this thing let me get on to the real stuff:

Tam - 15 from 9 - EXCELLENT results. Sending you lots of luck through the ether. Fertilise and cleave little eggies!

Ann - Good luck with the jabs tonight. :eek:

Marg and Chele? Updates?

Keen - good to see you are CD3. Hope you are ok. What is next for you hun?

Sue how is foot today? Can you email me the website - Kar AT bellybelly.com.au.

Daisy - hope you find the book good. I think I'll try to find the one you mentioned.

Blue, Sushee, Shez - you girls all hiding?

As for me: I went off to see my old naturopath yesterday. Hadn't seen her for 8 years we worked out. She is a kinesiologist mainly. She (and my arms & leg tests) had quite a lot to say about why I wasn't conceiving. Most of which seems to somehow relate to anger. Funny thing is I didn't know I was angry til she asked me to think about what makes me angry. I won't go into that here but ever since she mentioned it I've been simmering... So now booked into see a counsellor to see if I can't do something constructive with it.

Yep, love to email it.....can someone tell me how to do that from here?
    Also, my av keeps changing of it's own accord???

Suz - I'll stick my email on my profile. Hang on a sec while I work that out...

ETA I just said to allow other members to email me but hanged if I work out what dif it made...
    Last edited by Kar; May 5th, 2006 at 05:51 PM.

yay, then you can tell me how to do it...

maybe email isn't working but you do have a pretty icon in the right hand corner though. unfortunately, it's not email
    i'll use my own email. hmmmm, but how are you going to read it?

Good point. My bellybelly email isn't working and I didn't get the email that Kelly apparently sent out earlier today about the move.
    What about ICQ? I do have that.

hmmmm
    is my av too bright on anyone's eyes?
    I won't be offended, I can change it...
    Last edited by SuziQ; May 5th, 2006 at 06:15 PM.

After all that, I just read Astro's request not to change them...whoops a daisy.
    I've lost my pretty flowers and....I can't feel m' legs!!!

Tam what a sensational effort 15 Wow that is tops... No doubt you will get a great fertilisation rate and I am sure your PGD testing will go well...

Is that right sue, we arn't suppose to change our Avs?? Why not??

Love Leis xx

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast