Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006

:hugs: Kar... sorry it didnt happen for you this time. Here's hoping June does the trick...

Have started the pessaries this morning.... ewwww... I really just cant stand them - but what are you going to do, hey?

With two down and Shazz and Sush soon leaving the pg forum... we need some graduates to move over there.... And, damn it, I think we are due!

Welcome Home BB

That other place was a bit weird huh. LOL

Well I officially start the big sniff tomorrow. Hope you are all travelling well and have a safe and happy Easter.

Sush get back into bed young lady and tell dh to get you a lap top to play with in bed.

Catch all next week stay safe and happy Cycling

Chele said
    Sush get back into bed young lady and tell dh to get you a lap top to play with in bed.

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well wherever you are in your cycles!
    Sue
    19 weeks of sleeps 'til up up and a-w-a-a-a-y

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I asked for a lap top last night. He said no. :shock:

love
    sushee

Suzi Q Did you take that a rude way i meant to post on BB on so she doesn't have to get out of bed to use computer

Poor Sushee in final stages of carrying his child and Dh won't let you have one little thing such as a Lap Top how rude is that Come on Everyone tell Sushee's Dh to get her a Lap Top

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I know! You'd think it was only fair. Of course, he also knows that he couldn't keep me in bed even if I had a lap top, which is kinda what he said last night....

Yes Chele, it just sounded funny couldn't help myself! Wish someone would get me a laptop to play with in bed.
    Hmmmmm, what a mean DH, I remember reading a post about a certain soccer star's jersey.....
    But, hey, he has a point about you not staying in bed anyway.

Kar sorry to hear your news sweetie.. i hope the FET brings you better things in June....

Hi to everyone else...

love leis xx

Kar- I am so sorry honey. Sending you many big hugs.

Shez- Thinking of you!

Keen- Sounds like you are on track. Fingers crossed!

Chele- Way to go on starting your next Cycle.

Sue- Love seeing those numbers go down.

Shushee- cant wait to hear how you are doing.

And to all those I have missed. I hope you all have a lovely happy restful Easter.

Thanks for the thoughts Daisy.. how's things with u?

Well I have had a wierd day. I guess it started last night, I was "aware" of my heartbeat, in my head and all my body like it was really pounding. Anyway cut to this morning I was due to go visit a friend, and I was sitting on the couch with DH having not long finished breakfast when the pounding got worse and I felt like I was shaking all over (I wasn't) next thing I have this wave of lightheadedness and thought I was going to pass out!! I immediately laid down and felt exhausted.
    At this point I was extremely scared cause I really just didn't feel right so I have spent the day with Mum, as DH is helping my sister & BIL at their house. I still feel wierd and sort of shakey. I don't know whats going on.. has anyone had anything like this after IVF could it be the Crinone? HELP!!

Love and Luck to all xo

skyelar Guest

Hi Shez, I did have an episode like this after my EPU. Got all light headed, shaky & sweaty. Knocked me around for a few hours then I was ok.

I really hope your team in there are doing their thing & you are over in the pg forum soon. Will be lonely without Sushee!

Good luck to everyone else stimming or TWW'ing!

Shez, I don't think it would be the Crinone. Forgive me for not remembering the date of your epu, but it was only a few days ago wasn't it? Did you have a general a-word? If so, it's more than likely that which has caused this. Even though it's only light, a-words can affect different people in different ways. I've had the dizziness and light headedness but never the pounding headache. Remember, this is a very emotional journey so even if you're feeling positive, calm and not consciously worrying, it's still a lot of pressure in your headspace and your body physically.
    Take it easy OK?
    Sue
    edited to add definition of a-word (I forget not everyone understands my shortspeak). a-word = me being too lazy to focus on how to spell anaesthetic even though I just did. #-o

Thansk Skye And Suzi...

Suzi my EPU was only a week ago but I don't think it's from the GA. It should be well and truly out of my system now. Thank you I am trying to stay calm you guys make that much easier.

Shez - sounds like your blood sugar level is low. Im Hyperglycemic (sp?) and I have episodes exactly as you described when my blood sugar levels are low. If that is what it is make sure you eat regularly and try a mars bar or similar to give you a boost....

HTH

Thanks Keen but I'm also hypoglycemic my sugar was 7.3 at the time.

Shez-
    I agree with Suzi, the whole IVF ride does play havoc with you mind body and soul. Please try and relax and not worry. ( I know easier said than done) And I hope you get heaps of rest over this Easter break.

I am doing ok. Thanks for asking. I have been on a huge emotional ride this last 6 weeks. Going from being very ok to being very not ok. On my really negitive days I find it easier to stay away from BB, only as I dont want to pass around any of my negitivity. I love you all too much for that!! I also have been really busy with my sister. She has 5 weeks to go for baby no 3 and is really sick. So I have had her two boys all week. She has them back now, But I spent all day at her house yesterday just helping out. I know that trying to be superwoman is totally draining me and making my emotions worse, but when your sister asks for help what do you do! I love her so much I cant say no! Anyway enough about that!!!

A big hello to everyone else I hope you all are enjoying the Easter break!

Hi Vicki
    Sorry to read you've been down in the dumps. It gets that way sometimes I know. So, we decide to ignore the whole business but it doesn't really work does it?
    Maybe the distraction of having the boys has been a good thing in a way, even if they have worn you out
    Remember though, it's totally ok to be 'very not ok' and come into BB - letting it out and sharing with us can work wonders. The vent forum is a great place for that.
    Take care of your heart
    Sue

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast