Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ December 2006

ann Guest

Loula,

Antonia asked us to give her a go for 3 months, and that was around 6 weeks ago, so we will stay on her program.

Have sore BB's, cramping, peeing every 5 mins, hungry all the time, spacey brain and for the last 4 days at exactly 2.00pm felt very ill. But I am not convinced of anything until I get that phone call tomorrow.

I am worried about DH though, he is convinced that I am you know what, I hope he isn't in for a big fall tomorrow. Anyway you girls will be the second to know either way, after DH of course.

Stay strong Loula.

Luv Ann

You definately are in my book Ann
    A sure in BFP -
    good luck and can't wait to hear your good news
    take care
    odette

Good luck to those having BTs today.. and then all the best for sticky vibes

leis x

Hi girls,

Ann sweety best of luck for your results! Im praying that its a bfp for you hun.

Lou - so sorry hun about your results. Im glad you and dh had a great night though. Chin up babe and you gotta keep going - look at me!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Lisa - wonderful news

Loula & Odette - I am sorry for BFN -it is so unfair

Ann - how are you - still got nails ? praying for good news today

Congrats Lisa.. I hope this one is a big sticker!

love leis x

Thanks girls,

Im one of Antonia's patients so I wanted to post in here as a couple of the lovelies in here are seeing her too. She has helped me and I hope you gals stick with her for a bit longer and get that bfp. After 1.5years ttc, two losses, I think im finally going to have that baby I have longed for.

I pray that all of you women in here have the same fortune and get your bfp's soon.

ann Guest

LisaL,
    Congrats, woo Hoo for you!

BFN for me, just been trying to get my head around things.

DH spoke to Antonia this arvo, and she is going to ring again tonight. She would like to see us again in late Jan, she reckons it is only a matter of time.

We have decided to give IVF the flick and try Antonia exclusively for 3 months.

Take care

Ann

Oh Ann sweety I am so sorry. Big hugs to you. Well I started with Antonia mid August so it hasnt been very long. If she thinks you will be pg soon, then trust her. She would have turned you away otherwise.

praying for all you girls to have a healthy bfp soon
    Lisa

Lou & Ann, big hugs for you girls. Take care
    Lou, glad you did enjoy your 'exclusive' evening.
    Ann, hope Antonia does the trick for you.

Lisa, congrats to you. hoping it does do a sticky trick for you.

Hope everyone else is well.
    Take care

So sorry Ann - hope Antonia is able to help you

Happy Birthday to your DD Tam - how are you ?

Loula and Ann- big hugs to you both. Please take care of you hearts.

Lisa- congratulations.

Hi Ladies,
    Just wanted to send every thought and wish and hug to Ann & Loula.... I hope you're both getting thru ok.
    Ann, Antonia sounds promising for you... I must have missed the post about who she is and what she does(!!), but everyone on this thread speaks wonderful things... I'm sure she will bring you wonderful things as well!
    I'm awaiting a lap in early Jan in the hope that getting rif of my adhesions and scar tissue will be enough to make my embies want to stick for the 5th time round when we do a cycle Jan/Feb!!!
    Full stim cycle no 5.....good grief!!!
    We will all get there ladies
    Best wishes to you all
    Holly
    xxxxxxxx

Trish, thanks for the Happy Birthday for DD, birthday party on Saturday so it's full on at the moment.
    I have my follow up with my Dr tomorrow, going to look into immunology testing. See if that's the reason for anything.
    Though, am thinking that we are stopping now. Happy with my miracle DD. Also because our relationship is not the best so a bit in two minds at the moment. I guess I'll see if tomorrow gives me a bit of a pick up or not. Need to look into my endo, giving me heaps of problems at the moment.
    Gee, bet you're wishing you never asked, a sorrowful story at the moment....

Take care all. Hope you are all well

Aww Tam what to say but follow your heart and I hope the Dr has some answers for you to bring your much happiness in 2007 -which ever way it goes.
    Maybe it is just a relationship hiccup because of all the incredible stress ttc and fertility issues bring to our lives- sex on schedule and monthly disappointments and Dr appointments .

Remember we are here for you ... not much consolation from afar but hope the endo isn't oo bothersome.

Happy a great day tomorrow for DD's birthday bash.

I actually think it's the other way around. The TTC gave me something else to focus on, therefore not really taking notice of the problems that were there. Now we've stopped/slowed, it's seeing what's really there.

Thanks for letting me get that out, it helps.

only you can call it Tam - hope it can work it out for the best for you and DD.She is a gorgeous little miss .
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; December 22nd, 2006 at 08:13 AM.

Well, Dr thinks we've got one last thing to try so thought I couldn't stop without trying it.
    We will do IVF with PGD and use Clexane.
    I've got to do a bit of research but he said it has helped in unexplained m/c.
    My tests have all been ok, so no explanations.

I've having CD21 appt tomorrow, so should be starting just before new year.
    Hear's hoping to a Happy New Year.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast