Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ December 2006

Tam- I have everything crossed for your next cycle. Sorry to hear of your other problems. I am just a email away if you ever need someone to talk to ok!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. And surviving the silly season.
    Hugs to all...

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tam and all you other ltttc ladies I wish you all success in 2007 -

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi girls,

well, I'm back from holidays and anxious to catch up on where everyone's at! Will be reading up over the next few days, but wanted to let you all know I'm back and to feel free to contact me about anything you wish to discuss!

Tam, I'm happy that you're doing another cycle. I'll email you over the next dew days, my sweet, to organise to catch up, ok?

love
    sushee

ann Guest

Just wanted to pop in to wish you all a very merry and safe xmas.

I don't think I will be joining in very much from now on, I will still pop in to see what you are all doing. I think it is time that I realise that our miracle will never happen. It is just hard to come to terms with it. I would like to thank all of you over the past few years that have helped me through some very hard times and disappointments. It has been good to follow each others progress and to be there to support each other. It just would have been nice for all of us to have graduated from this forum by now.

I do hope that each and every one of you, do get that precious baby that we all have been trying so desperately for.

I will continue on the herbs and tablets that I am taking until they are finished, but I'm afraid that we have had enough. Emotionally and financially drained.

Luv to all

Ann

Ann sweety, I am sending you big hugs, and will continue to pray for a miracle for you and the other gals in here.

I hope all of your Christmas wishes are granted and you will each have a miracle in your belly in 2007.

Love and hugs to you all,

Lisa

Ann, I am sorry you haven't been succesful in your TTC journey... I hope and pray that a miracle may still happen for you....

Take care of yourself and all the best.. I hope you still find time to pop in and say gday..

love leis x

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to send every thought and wish to Ann... I send you every ounce of strength that you can absorb right now! xxx
    I pray that you will both be ok.
    After reading everyones posts on Antonia, I googled her out of curiosity, and she sounds fabulous!
    You sound like you are in the very best of hands.
    I wish you every luck in the time you have left on the current herbs and with her... keep a positive mind.
    I know its such a hard thing to do right now - perhaps the most difficult thing ever, but I just keep thinking that when they are meant to be here, those little souls choose their mums & dads to bring them here..... From getting to know you through these forums, I can't imagine a better or more confident choice those little souls could make than you.... I wish you every best wish and much much happiness for whats to come
    Don't go too far away
    Love Holly
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ann, honey Ive been MIA for a while and have come back to read your news...
    Totally understand your decision, sometimes we dont make these decisions it seems they are more made for us... know that I will miss having you around - you and Tam are the only other gals that have been here with me from the start and I really hoped that we would all have our success together. I will still hope for you, my sweet - and if that miracle happens for you - you run back in here and SCREAM it to us! And if it doesnt, know that the vent forum is always here for you to drop by anytime....

also feel free to email me if you ever need...

Good luck my friend

Ann,

I too hope & pray for the long awaited, much loved miracle to become part of your family... I hope the herbs etc do their job for you & Dh!

Best wishes...

Tracey

Ann, I truly thank you for all the support you have given me on my journey. As I do for all you girls. Remember we are always here to talk with or to vent away when you need it ok. Please look after your heart. And I still pray that you have good news for us in 2007.

I hope everyone else is going ok. I wish you all dreams fullfilled for 2007.

merry xmas all
    still here and waiting for the next cycle to click by so we can do a FET
    keen, ann, tam daisy and holly
    2007 there will be a baby boom!!!!!
    take care of yourselves and your loved ones

odette

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann,

I'm so sorry that you've decided that there's been enough AC in your life. It's a hard decision, balancing our wants and needs with those of everyday life, like finances and emotional toll. I will be crossing all my fingers and toes that Antonia helps you and DH to achieve the miracle that, so far, AC hasn't helped you achieve.

Much love
    sushee
    Last edited by sushee; December 23rd, 2006 at 10:09 AM.

** cheer ** for the quarantine stage coming to an end, Sue ....finally! So very hopeful for you...will be keeping my eye out and waiting for some good news.

hope everyone is having a nice chrissy time..

ann Guest

Just wanted to wish everyone of you a very Happy New Year, I hope all of your hopes and dreams come true in 2007!

Yes that means BFP's for everyone.

Ann

I'll second that one Ann!

I also want to wish everyone a wonderful 2007. It has been far too quiet in here for too long so I think it's time for lots of graduations.

Take care,
    Marg

Just thought I would pop in and say a quick hello. No news from me, still waiting for MIVF to redo all our testing, and probably won't start our first cycle until March. Will give MIVF a call soon to see how it is all going- unfortunately I am not a very patient person!!

Good morning and Happy New Year to you all.

Ann, there are always hard decisions to make on our journeys, take care of yourself & I know, like myself, even when not actually doing anything, you will still be checking in on everyone and wishing the best.

Eje, the waiting is always the hardest.

Odette, when is AF due?

Vicki, have you done anymore looking into whether you can cycle with your levels. Hoping you can.

Marg, how are you going? Hope things are working for you.

Keen, yes, it seems we have watched people twaddle off, but I do hope that it's a good sign that it 'can happen'.

I have actually started again, I'm on CD5 of flare IVF with PGD and Clexane. Going for the works as it is the last thing to try. We can't think of much more to try in regards to the recurrent m/c, so this is it.

Take care.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast