Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ December 2006

Tam I just wanted to pop on in and wish you luck for your cycle... and to everyone else for that matter.. we will be on the TTC path soon, we will try again around about May, when overseas, and if we get nothing in 6 months we will try clomid met and if no go after 3 months, we will be IVFing again.. something I pray that we will never have to go through again... love to all leis x

Hi all
    got AF today and ready to go except for one thing stopping us again!!!
    Money!!
    Still waiting for my refund from last cycle and only got medicare cheque today so won't get money for next cycle for a few more weeks when i get my safety net refund
    Plus new year and have to start safety net over again so will be out of pocket more for a FET than I will be for the full cycle last time.

so Jan cycle is off and hopefully do FET in FEb
    so disapointed that I just want to cry
    was counting down to starting again this month and it aint gonna happen
    man i hate the TTC rollercoaster. Coming up 7 years now that we have been TTC naturally and with assistance and even though we have had one successful cycle the yearning for a child has not diminished
    the power of the maternal instinct
    OK can you guys tell that I am emotional due to hormones -lolol

good luck tam for this cycle

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

goodluck Tam and Odette too
    Leis - enjoy our holiday and I hope you get some babymaking done -you so deserve it treasure !

Bit late girls but wishing you all a happy new year and the very best of luck. I hope you are all graduates by the end of 2007.

Ann, thinking of you. It must have been a tough decision.

Tam - very excited and hopeful for your success this cycle. Seems you're going all guns blazing so here's to some great results!

Odette - yep your totally hormonal! Hee Hee and totally normal! I would be crying too. I was last month when we were busy DTD and then AF showed on CD15! Hope that money hurries and gets to you so you can go next time around!

Hope everyone is away because they are busy DTD and enjoying the new year... so far

Happy new year everyone.
    I do hope all your dreams are fullfilled this year.

Tam- I have everything crossed for you!

Hope everyone is well.

I have had a cold. cant seem to shake it. Also feel so very down. I know it is half the cold, but I hate that too.. Tam- have more blood work at the end of the month and we see where we go from there.

We have our snowbubbas going on a little trip. Have arranged for them to be transferred from SIVF to IVF Australia. So pleased, but also surprising how emotional I got thinking about them being moved further away from us.

Hi guys
    Keen, IVF Aust is your new clinic is it? The one you spoke of before? Hope a new FS can help things a bit.

Vicki, will be watching for results

Odette, bugger on that, sometimes it always seems to be something. Hang in there & I hope all the funds bulk up for you for next month.

I had my EPU today. 20 eggies dancing as we speak hopefully.

Take care

Tam, awesome news on your 20 super eggies! Thats a great result! Yeah IVF Aust is my new clinic and they have so far been great. Amazing the difference, actually!

Now off and be fertilised little eggies of Tam's - we want to meet you! Good Luck Tam, will be crossing my fingers for you... hope the 2 week wait flies by too!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

yay on the little trip for your frostie snowbubs Keen -hope it is the start of a beautiful journey home.

Tam - eggcellent (sorry couldn't resist) - littleones

goodluck sweet.
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; January 16th, 2007 at 09:23 PM.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Great numbers Tam! Will be crossing all my fingers and toes for good fertilsation!

Keen, my love, I hope everything goes well at your snowbabies new accomadation!

OW!!!!! the Clexane hurts.
    At the clinic they made it sound like the Puregon but it was nothing like it.
    The needle was thicker and it hurt. Also too you are not supposed to rub it afterwards which is hard cause you have the urge to do it because of the pain.

Keen, when do your snow bubbas get there?

Maybe do the cold 50cent piece thing Tam?

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that Tiff (tiggy) has just joined the LT threads as a moderator. I know that most of you know Tiff already from the LTTTC threads a few years back, so will know what a wonderful person she is.

Welcome Tiff, will be good to chat again.

Maybe I'll try a 50c tomorrow morning....
    11/20 fertilised so far, but they said they were still letting them all go along til Thursday when they biopsy for PGD.
    Numbers, numbers, numbers.....

good luck tam and keen i am sure your bubs will arrive safely at the clinic.. leis x

Good luck tam with the numbers game-so far so good
    keen-hope your frosties have settled in nicely to their new home and like the new view
    still just waiting here - O time of the month so 4 more weeks until transfer
    take care
    odette

Hello ladies!
    I'm new to bb and this thread but having just read back a page or 2, I feel like I will be comfy with you all in no time!! A little about myself: I'm in country SA and go to repromed in Adelaide. We tried IVF and ICSI about 6 years ago, a few times and have had a break (for mental health reasons!!! as I'm sure many of you understand) and have done the naturopath stuff etc. We are just embarking on the IVF journey again and have found Repromed has undergone many changes since we were last there. Also, goody goody for us, the testing they can do now has improved a lot. Hubby has low and mostly imotile but I seem to be pretty ok wise. We are in the process of having Y deletion tests and carrier type test: that came back today as "Normal" so hopefully YDeletion will come back ok too and we can continue to use DH sperm. We have been told we will be going to start cycle at end-of-febAF so should be some time near my birthday!! what a nice pressie a BFP would be in time for DH b'day.
    I feel a little alone and am having a tough time this last year with friends and rellies with babes and preggers, so am hoping to get to know you all well soon.
    thanks for listening,

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast