Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ February 2006 #2

Shez, thinking of you, take care of yourself.

Blue Sky Guest

Shez - So sorry sweetie. Take care.

Shez- I am soo sorry honey. Big hugs to you!

Hi everyone..thank you so much for the support. I'm finding myself crying off and on and willing AF to come. One saving grace has been that the embryo didn't come through the thaw particularly well so the drs weren't very optimistic to start off with. Hopefully next time I will be able to get to ET with a fresh cycle.

I have decided to add my details here as well as LT TTC. I have emailed them but I will add them to tell my story a little

Name - Shezabelle (Sheree)
    State - QLD
    My Previous Cycle Length - 36days and counting
    Cycle Type - In between possibly full stim
    Months of TTC - 23
    Medications - Metfromin and Folic acid
    Important Dates - Appt 21/02/06
    Extra Info - clomid x 4 AIH x 3( m/c 8weeks cycle 2 of AIH) IVF x 1 stim OHSS no ET FET x 1 BFN no snowbubs left.

Thanx again everyone it is so nice having people who understand to talk to.

Shez- honey I cried too when I saw your post. you would be going though so many emotiuons right now. Just remember they are all normal. It is natural for you to grieve right now. we are all here for you.

Thinking of you Shez and sending lots of hugs your way - take care.

Marg

Hello everyone . Hope you all are doing well.

Chele- were are you up to my sweet. Blood test due isnt it? please let us know. Sticky vibes !!!!!

Blue Sky Guest

Hi girls -
    Shez - hope you're looking after yourself pet
    Tam - cant wait to check out your hot chick! How are the boobies? Past the half way mark now -
    Chele - oooh is your Beta tomorrow? :luck:
    Vicki - You must be coming up to half way mark too? Hope the TWW madness hasnt set in for anyone!
    Caryn - how are you doing petal?
    Leis - not long until your lap
    Marg - have you had yours yet? (memory's going!)
    Hope you all have a lovely relaxing weekend
    love
    H

Hi everyone, just a quickie this morning so will catch up with personals next time. Hope you're all doing well. :flower:

Hi Blue - my hysteroscopy isn't until 2nd March unfortunately. So it's another TWW but not the one I was hoping for! It will most likely then be another TWW after that (if it all goes well) before I start my next IVF cycle. Being 37, I must admit that every time I have to wait for something it feels like my chances are flying out the window and I'm running out of time. At least when I'm in the middle of a cycle it at least feels like I'm getting a little closer to my goal - but this waiting is driving me nuts! ](*,)

Marg

Hello all you lovely ladies. I do hope you all had a lovely weekend

Chele- Have not heard from you honey. Hope all is ok.

Tam- How are you doing? Not long now. best of luck for Wednesday

Leis- Best wishes for Thursday. Will be thinking of you.

Marg- Hope the next 2 weeks will fly by. I totally understand were you are coming from. I often get " take 6 months off have a rest from TTC" But to me every day gone is a day less I have to completing my dream. It doesnt help that I really feel my clock ticking.

Heather- I was really doing well with the TTW until yesterday. Now I feel like I am going crazy. I keep going from positive to negitive. I really want to POAS but am unsure if the HCG injections I had during Stim will affect it. DH says just to hang out like we planned. eaiser said than done.

Bec G, SuziQ, Caryn, Thrish, sushee and everyone else I have forgotton I hope you are all doing well. I am truly grateful for all you wonderful ladies.

Shez, so sorry it didn't work this time for you. I'm sending you big :hugs:

Heather, I bit the bullet and took my first microgynon on Valentines Day too. I must say after having a forced break since Christmas it's taking me a bit to get excited about this cycle... I need some inspiration so will some of you guys please get pregnant!!

Hi guys
    Vicki, I nearly did a HPT today but got too scared. I don't think I can face it, I'm wondering if that's why I've never done one.
    Only 2 days to go for me, 3 for you?
    I'm not very positive, I just don't feel nothing. But then thinking back on my last one, I didn't feel nothing then either. Thinking about HPT tomorrow because it is my day off work, & I work on Wednesday, I don't like to get my BT results at work.

Bee, I found it a bit hard to get motivated as well, think I still am, 3 months off is a long time in TTC land.

Leis, thinking of you for Thursday. Rest heaps afterwards & I'm hoping it's not as bad as it may seem/sound.

Marg, bugger on your wait too, but at least they are checking everything.

Heather, what's up at your end, any movement happening?

Shez, hope it's getting better for you. You have an appointment??

Hope everyone else is well.
    Sushee, we expect lots of well wishes now you're a lady of leisure (the house doesn't have to sparkle, lol)

Take care

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

only 2 days to go for you, not counting today. I'm thinking of you, my sweet! What are you today? 14 dpo? Don't worry about not feeling anything, I didn't have any pg symptoms either.

As for being a lady of leisure, I just got an email from DH telling me that he bought me Wallace and Gromit on DVD and I'm to watch it tomorrow afternoon when I have my 'rest'. Damn, and I was eyeing up the bathroom for a total scrub! Lol!

Good luck girls on your various journeys. Bee, great to see you back on the horse, so to speak. Heather, praying AF decides to show her face of her own accord.

love
    sushee

Well, I was too tired to test this morning so it's on to the BT tomorrow, another busy day to keep me going.

Vicki, how are you, it's just like a nightmare isn't it

Chele, thinking of you & take care

Heather & Bee, I hope you are taking the witch hostage for me, please, please.

Take care & big hellos & hugs all round

Hi girls and thanks for your well wishes for the big endo excision on Thursday.... I am really over everything now and will be glad when i awake in recovery full of peth!!! At least that will give me some sense of 'i don't care' IYKWIM???? (God i sound like a drug addict) No doubt i will :feelsick: spew all over the surgeon again, LOL.... i will try my hardest anyway!!!! :smt077 girl that i am!!!

I will post as soon as i can, but it probably won't be until the weekend... I hope everyone is doing ok and Shez I am thinking of you sweetie and big :hugs: i am sending your way.... Marg all the best for the lap on the 3rd... shame we didn't have our ops on the same day, we could of had 'synchronised surgery'......

Well it looks like i won't be doing any surfing now for the rest of summer. I can't see myself paddling out with a cathetor bag hanging off my leg! LOL wouldn't be the best look....

Love to everyone else and take care

Leis xxxxx

Leis good luck for thursday....

Tam [-o< for BFP for you

Thanks everyone for your support.. I went to Dr this morning and all is go for round 2 of stimming... CD 4 today start synarel CD 21 then on from there, so EPU early April

Hello to all you lovely ladies.

Tam- BT is friday. AF was due today and has not showed as yet so I am taking that as a good sign. ( I hope) I am doing much better now. I ended up pulling out my crochet. I have not done any in such a long time, and it really has helped keep me busy.

Bee- I wish you heaps of luck with this cycle.

Shez- Good news about starting your next cycle. wishing you heaps of luck too!

Wishing those with BETA's comming up all the best do it for the rest of us. I am not around much ATM as I am so P------. For those not able to see my vent post I got A BFN from bt but knew it was pointless anyway as had spotting and clotting etcc all week so on with the show for last fet before need to stim again.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast