Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

Krusty, wishing good things for your TWW

Take care

tiggy Guest

Keen, honey, I just saw your ticker. I'm so sorry you're out this month.

Kristy all the best honey, and i will be thinking about you in the next two weeks.. lets hope your op will pay off and this little un's a sticker...

love leis xx

Melody Guest

Hi guys,

Just want to pop in & say hello. I thought it might be time to jump in as we have an appointment with IVF on Aug 1st to discuss #2. I have two beautiful blasocyst stage embryo's ready to go & I will be pushing for a September implant. Truthfully I am feeling a bit sad at the moment.... a girlfriend told me she is pregnant today & while I was overjoyed for her I felt a twinge of sadness that my TTC journey is so contrived & orchestrated. The joy of POAS & waiting to see the double lines will never be mine & I feel exhausted by the emotion involved in heading back into the IVF tumble again.

Anyway.... thanks for listening. I know you understand where I am coming from & no-one else I know really does.I will probably be popping in here a lot more if that is ok so I look forward to getting to know where you are all at & supporting you

Welcome Melody, come on in.
    AC does take the excitement out of things doesn't it, and harsh but we all hope for that silver lining at the end.
    Also, it's good to see a success story coming back
    Hope all goes well.

ann Guest

Hi Mel,

Welcome aboard, I hope your stay here isn't too long. I feel like I've been here so long soon they will be charging me board!

Ann

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA - just dealing with another and feeling upset, despair, lost, unfair and angry all at once!

Marg

Hiya marg big fat hugs for you sweetheart... mantain some strength and some focus and you will get by, but most importantly look after yourself.... leis xx

Oh Marg. B*gger.
    And Keen - sorry AF turned up.

I so want some of you girls to be my belly buddies!

Melody - welcome. Hope your stay is a short one.

Where's Shazzid? anyone no how her BT on Monday went?

Hi Everyone else.

Oh, Marg, big hugs to you honey. It is just not fair . Please take care.

XXXXX

Hi ladies, Well today is O day for me, and like no other time in my life have i ached so much in my left ovary... I am assuming this is from my surgery which only occured just 7 weeks ago and they did detach the left ovary from the bowel, so i am hoping this is what the problem is, my ovary is still healing and O has aggravated it... it feels like a migraine but in my ovary LOL! Ok hope you are all well... love leis

Tam- how exciting on your holiday.

Krusty- Sending you much baby dust.

Kar- hope you are well, and taking care of your presious cargo.

Hi Melody- It is only natural to have a bag full of emotions heading towrds FET. Wishing you much babydust for August!

Not much new happining here. Last week was the EDD of my send bub, so it was a tough week for me. Plus My sister and tribe have all been sick so I have been over there helping alot or they have been here. So between looking after her tribe and the crying in the between times the month has flown by. I have my blood test next week and then the SP appointent on the 19th to see if my insulan levels are better. So I am praying for that. But in the mean time I have been doing a bit of comfort eating ( yet again) and have put on the weight that my fertility SP wanted me to loose. SO I feel like I am back to sqare one with that. I really feel like I wont get a good result next month and will be in limbo land for a while. To be honest I really think I am just going to go from limbo land to Its too late land! I am just waiting for AF to show up again so I can get back to charting. I gave up this month as my temps were way to crazy. I was jumping from 34.1 to 36.8 and back. Hoping for a miracle next month!

Hope everyone is doing well. I am off to clean the house as the 1year old has not long left and my house looks like I bomb has gone off!LOL!

oh Leis,
    Sorry to hear that you are in alot of pain. But hoping that still the op did the trick and that your miracle happens this month. Kar really needs to take you with her!!!!
    I have everything crossed!!!
    XXXX

Hi Girls and welcome to the new ladies. You'll find so much support while sharing the highs and lows with all the wonderful women in here.
    Keen and Marg - cr*p, cr*p, cr*p. So sorry ladies, it's just not fair. Nothing I can say to help except yell, cry, eat food that is bad for you, drink a little too much and buy things on impulse that you'll never wear. Take care of your hearts - first and foremost. Keen, I will PM you and Marg - see you at that other place...
    Leis, sorry to see your ovary has a migraine! Hope you'll be on top of things soon. It's about time you were firing on all cylinders.
    How are you rolling along Kar? Great website with so much valuable info in it - well done!
    Hi Tam, Vicki, Sush and anyone else out there - a bit rusty these days, have been MIA more than here. I keep an eye on you all every day though....
    Hmmmmm, hey guess what??? This is post #999..... I wonder what I'll say in my 1000th

ann Guest

Marg,

Sorry sweatheart.

Well, I think there should be more BFP's in here. What are we all waiting for?

Bugger this, we are all getting out of here, we'll break out!

By the end of the year, and thats not far away, we are all going to be preggers!

Thats my prediction

Ann

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Just locking this thread, ladies. New thread is here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678