Thread: Lucrin and Late period

Default Lucrin and Late period

Hi ladies,

I normally don't post in this thread but since I didn't get any reply in LTTTC thread, I thought I will try your guys...with your experence....thanks!

I am the first time IVFer...had Lucrin injection since day 21 and had no side effect whatsoever...my normal cycle is 28 days and very regular...now it is my day 31 and still no period. Don't think any chance of natual pregnancey either...

Have any of you had a similar experience or know why the delayed period? Is it due to the lucrin injection? Feeling a bit anxious at the moment and never have had imagined that I would want period to show up this much...

Any help would be much appreciated, meanwhile, hopeful everyone had a faboulous weekend!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi BeiBei,

Lucrin delays your AF. In my case, as much as 7 days, but for some even more than that.

I've never had AF arrive on time while on Lucrin. But if it's late by more than 5 days, my clinic gives me a BT to check my progesterone levels. They can usually tell you if AF is around the corner or not.

HTH.

sushee

ETA I kept meaning to reply to you in the LTTTC forum but it slipped my mind!

Yep mine to by exactly 7 days.. good luck

leis x

Thank you Sushee and firemansgirl ...that makes me feel better, although still a bit dissapointed that the whole thing now gonna be a week late as planned...oh, well, as if I haven't got enough lesson from this whole TTC thing...life never goes to plan... but all you can do is laugh about it....

thank you girls!

Yep, same here actually right now I am waiting for AF while taking Lucrin and she is 2 days late. Its a pain in the butt, I agree!

Just an update guys, AF finally showed up this tuesday...so I am on my day 3 now and will start Puregon tomorrow...wish me luck!

Keen, hope yours is just around the corner, I think mine was about 4 days late...

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

AF has just visited here so am sending her your way, Keen.