Thread: Lutinising follicles & hormone levels

dream bub Guest

Default Lutinising follicles & hormone levels

Hi - Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the follicles lutinsing prioir to their Egg Pick Up.

Been told today that my Prog levels have continued to increase slightly and ideally should be sitting at zero when you go in for EPU (fri for me)

Levels on Monday were - LH 2, Prog 10, Est 12180 (scan showed 14-16 follies)
    Levels today are - LH 1, Prog 16.6, Est 17140.

I am really confused! What do these levels and the movement in the levels indicate. Despite being an old hat at this, I am embarassed to say I have never taken a great deal of notice in the past as I usually get egg numbers in the high teens.

Should I assume now that I will hget less than the 14-16 eggs i expected if some have lutinised (& maybe not enough to risk 5 day Blast transfer

ANy help or experience any one can offer would be most appreciated!!!!

Shaz I just had a look at my records and they actually didnt have my prog results on day of OPU but about 10 days before was the last test for prog and each cycle has been 1.6, 6.0, and another was last done 19 days before OPU and was 9.0.... so dont think that really helps much - but just could give you some ideas.... I hope

dream bub Guest

Thanks Keen - I guess i will know more tomorrow, I was a bit freaked out yesterday, seems like two days before EPU (EVRY TIME!) my mind goes mad on what if's/how many's etc. I always get a bit negative then as well Hopefully only a couple have lutinised and no more.

everything crossed for your results today Shaz....