Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAD NEWS

L8DYBUG Guest

Unhappy SAD NEWS

Hey everyone,
    you can all uncross your fingers. AF came yesturday; a very sad and painful day. It's hard to stay positive when i have never been pregnant or even late. Having suffered bad endo it always feels like a double whammy by having bad news and suffering in pain also.

If Alex is reading this, i wish you good luck for Thursday. Im a bit in the same situation as you. I have never had a break between cycles and i also have one frozen emryo left. I'm thinking of having a break too.

I don't feel as alone being on this forum. So thank you again to everyone who had thier fingers crossed for me. I will be praying for you Alex.

thank you, Anna

Hugs sweetheart. That's all I can say, because nothing I say can make you feel better. Just know that we are all thinking of you.

Im so sorry to hear of your news. please call on me if you want to scream and shout. sending you all my regards.

sorry to hear it Anna - its awful every single time isnt it... i hope we can be of support through it all for you...

l8dybug,
    so sorry to hear your news...hang in there...thinking of you

Alex Guest

Hi Anna,

I am so sorry. I am thinking of you, it doesn't seem to get any easier.

Let me know if you're going to go straight into the next cycle, I don't know if it's better to 'jump right back on the horse', or let your body have a break for a while. Medically I don't think there's any difference.

Lots of hugs to you Hang in there,it will be your turn.

R A

Very sorry for you lbug. As I have had a natrual pg and a IVF pg I cant imagin what you are going through. I have lost a babe with eptopic and that was very upsetting. I also find out if my embryo implanted on the 18th of this month, so I guess I could be in the same situation as you. I dont feel pg like I have in the past but Im already crying as I want my embryo's to live and feel that life is so important. So When the little ones dont make it, it can be heartbreaking.

Im sorry and hope you get your pg soon with the next transfer.

Chin up and good luck

Missy

Anna,
    I am so sorry. Many hugs to you.
    take care of you heart!

Anna my sweets I am so sorry for you. I can only imagine what you are going through me and dh trying 'natural' assistance before we go down any medical (ivf) path, but I know the heartbreak you must be feeling.

I really hope that your next transfer 'is the one'. I met a lady today who was seeing my naturopath and she was about to head off for her transfer but was having some accupuncture before the transfer. Im praying for her today as I will for all you other lovely ladies.

take care of yourself,
    Lisa

Alex Guest

Hi Anna,

I got a -ve result today. This is so hard and I totally understand what you are going through. I am thinking about waiting a month until the next transfer with the last frozen emby.

I've spent all day , when will this end????

I hope you're feeling better.

R A

Alex

sorry to hear about your dissapointment too. I can understand where you coming from as ive started spotting and I to only have 1 more egg left. I just want to get in implanted and over and done with. I cant handle this anymore...my dh wants to try another full cycle if this one doesnt take and im not sure I can go though it again...but i think he would really wants another one. Hmmmm What to do. I have a daughter from married before and a son through the ivf with dh....so i guess i could call it a day but feel i should try for him but its just do damn depressing...oh well will just have to wait and see what happens.

Alex just keep the faith and relax

Hope all works out for you chickie..

Missy

dolphin22 Guest

Anna and Alex,

Im so sorry to hear yous both got BFN's. HUGS to yous both.

Missy i hope that spotting is just from the embie settling in to its new home and that you get the news we all so long for.

Take Care

Cindy

Hi Cindy, no its my AF ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Oh well I will just have to try again....Its just so disappointing and upsetting...wish it didnt have to be so hard...but thanks anyways for the kind words Cindy..

Missy

dolphin22 Guest

Sorry Missy to hear that. My heart goes out to you. It hurts so much when that horrid witch comes along and ruins everything.

Cindy

hi cindy...im ok about it but yes it hurts....i have alot of faith and i guess thats what keeps me going....also my 2 children i have so im half way there....

Missy

L8DYBUG Guest

Talking Im Back In The Real World

HEY GIRLS Sorry i havent been in touch i just took it pretty hard last time. My poor husband and friends i have just shut them all out even you guys. My doctor has been fantastic even gave me his private line if i ever wanted to talk (i never rang).
    so the latest is another lap to laser endo then the last frozen one put in doc said bein cleaned out could take or go the other way an reject it!!! So he really wants us to do another retrival of eggs if last one dont take. Who knows what we should do i was so positive to give it all a break to clear out my head but what if im ment to do this??????
    i hope im not putting any pressure on you other girls but do any of you have some advise i know alot of you have been where iam today.So thank you again for your support.I hope to hear from you lovely ladies soon xxxxxx

L8DYBUG Guest

ohh im so sorry Alex my heart breaks for you try to stay positive even i know thats hard but i do believe it will happen for both of us(and others who know) when the timing is perfect!!!!

Sasika Guest

Hi ladybug & Lt Jules,
    i just want to say to you both that I admire your strength. I really relate to what you have been saying on your posts. I suffer from endo and I am TTC for over 12 months. I have just had a lap, if I dont conceive within the next couple of months I will be moving on to the next step-chlomid.
    I have to tell you that reading your stories gives me so much....I am so overwhelmed already with all of this and like you my cycle is so relentless and painful that sometimes its hard to do the simple things in my life. Everytime AF knocks me flat.

I just wanted to say that you inspire me and give me courage.
    Best to you Anna Ladybug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast