Thread: Second IVF!!!!!!!!!!

sottovoce Guest

Default Second IVF!!!!!!!!!!

I had my second cycle of IVF... OPU on the 13th of october.. only 5 eggs collected and only one...grade 3... so better grade than last time and the other 4 wasn't geneticaly okay to be transfered....bloody age problem!!!I am probably the oldest on this forum ...turned 44 last month...I do not feel my age.. but the pre tratment makes me feel very tired
    I had the ET on the 15th and waiting for the BT on the 30th!!!! bloody long 2 weeks!
    I am on crinone gel... and gives me some sort of cramping ( they say is normal)and a bit of headache...not too bad.... I suffer of migranes and I managed this ones even without one panadol!
    I need to ask you this question...it never happened to me before...my nipples started bleeding this morning after shower..just toweled myself just the usual...when finished realised a few drops of blood..and very painful :-( ..my breasts are tender... this is a side effect of the crinone as well but nothing too bad.
    Help! is this normal?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I've never had this happen to me. I would be calling your FS to ask about it asap.

~Jane~ Guest

Oh you poor thing, I agree with Sushee you should call your FS straight away.

Wow. I think you should maybe go to the GP or ring the Sisters and ask them if it has happen before. Ive never heard of it.

Best of luck

Sotto - this apparently can happen when you give birth and milk production starts. So it is not unheard of in that sense - but it does sound rather frightening in the IVF context. I hope it is a good omen for you.

Sending you lots of stickyvibes and hoping this works for you. I think SuziQ is around your age btw. I'm not far behind... hee hee.

Oh me either, never heard of that before, hope all is ok!

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx