Thread: When do they start the thaw?

Default When do they start the thaw?

Hi guys.. I am due for my FET tomorrow. I have 5 snow bubs. Can anyone tell me how long the thaw takes and when it starts? I am petrified of a dreaded phone call. Please help

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oh it's nerve-wracking, isn't it Shez?

It depends on when your trf is. Usually if you're going first thing in the morning, I believe they start thawing the night before. If your transfer is later in the arvo, then they start in the morning.

I'll be [-o< for your little snowbubs. I'm sure you'll have some lovely robust ones to transfer!

love
    sushee

Thanks Sush.. It is nerve wracking!! There is always something to be nervous about ie Will I stim? How many eggs? Will they fertilise? Will they stick? Will they freeze? Will they thaw? And then if you finally get the ellusive BFPyou are nervous for 9 months!!!!!!!!!
    My transfer is tomorrow pm AEST....wish me luck!!!!!!!!

sending you heaps of GL Shez! You'll get through tomorrow fine I'm sure. It's going to be the TWW that's going to be a killer! And then after, the long 9 months! Lol!

love
    sushee

sending you heaps of GL Shez! You'll get through tomorrow fine I'm sure. It's going to be the TWW that's going to be a killer! And then after, the long 9 months! Lol!

love
    sushee