Thread: 2 lines on pregnow and then dissapeared

Default 2 lines on pregnow and then dissapeared

i cant stop crying...

AF was due yesterday and i just did a preg test and saw 2 lines and i bawled my eyes out as i have been waiting for this moment for so long!

hubby came running in and we both could see 2 lines although the second line was VERY VERY feint.

then i left the room and came back and i cant see it!

surely i cant have been hallucinating, cos DH saw it too! Now i am crying cos im angry not cos im happy now.

Firstly a huge hug to you..

I tested on Monday with Pregnow and it was very very faint.. I had to look really closely see it clearly.. I just kept thinking a line is a line so i went to my GP who did another urine test and a dark line came up straight away.. He then did a blood test which was positive.

I would go and get a different brand maybe and test again... And book into your GP for monday for a BT if AF has not arrived

I hope that you are your hubby are expecting, fingers crossed

xoxo

Hi sweetie

As said above, grab another brand and maybe leave in your urine for about 10 mins then have a look. A blood test will reveal the truth anyways!!! I am sure you will get the result you are after....

love and hugs and I am sure congrats will be in order

leis xx

Kirsty77 Guest

Dannii

How'd you go sweets?Did you buy another brand of test?The pregnow are the ebay ones aren't they?I hope it is a huge BFP for you hun.

Take care....

ok guys here goes...

i tested again twice and got 2 negatives.

I tests first thing this morning and got 2 VERY faint lines again PLUS AF.

i cant believe it!

now i am holding onto an even tinier piece of hope that i am one of the very few women who still get af during pregnancy.

(my sisters friend just announced she is 5 months preg yesterday...she had no idea cos she still got her periods)

im going to go to the doctors and set myself up for disaapointment im sure, but i guess i have to go

heres hoping [-o<

Kirsty77 Guest

Don't give up hope just yet Dannii.I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun!

ok, i just had a blood test done and will find out probably tomorrow morning the outcome.

my spotting has stopped [-o<

thanks so much guys--- im becoming very dependant on you all!!

How is everything going? any news from your BT?? Hope all is well