Thread: Accupuncture

Default Accupuncture

Hi all I've just started accupuncture and chinese herbs to help with my endo and trying to fall pregnant.
    My question is to people that may know or may have had accupuncture before does it change your regular symptons? I have had a lack of symptons during the tww but usually my bbs are very tender which they are not but very full, and I had brown mucus 2days ago and bled a little last night after bd (tmi) sorry but just curious if any one has experienced this sort of thing.

Thanks

Oh yes - I went from excruciating pain with menstruation (from the age of 12) and PMS symptoms to basically no PMS and almost pain free menstruation!!!! It was weird to have bleeding start without pain - disturbingly so!!! Loved the effect of acupuncture and herbs.

They also worked wonders for me! I went from feeling ovulation pain every month, plus sore BB's for about a week before my period to none of that. AF also became less and with less clots and pain. My emotions also became alot less up and down. It definately works thats for sure! Good Luck!

Thanks ladies I hope it helps with falling pregnant too, we have been trying for 2 years now nearly into our 3rd so fingers crossed.