Thread: Acupucnture in Perth

Default Acupucnture in Perth

Hi I have never posted before so I hope this works and is in the right place.

I am looking for recommendations for acupuncture to support a FET transfer that we will be going ahead with after recovery from recent missed miscarriage. I am hoping to use as many resources as I can to reduce stress and anxiety now that I know how really hard the IVF process is. If anyone can also recommend massage therapy as well I will try it all.

Cheers

Hi there

In the past I have seen Suzanne McDonald at Synergy clinic in Leederville. She is really lovely and while I didn't get the result while I was seeing her, it definitely improved my stress levels. They also do massage and reflexology at the clinic, along with naturopathy.

Marie at Metro Health in Maylands (right near train station) is good.

yeah i have used marie at metro and fell preg on my first ivf cycle. dont know thats a good idea to have massage when TTC as it releases toxins into the blood stream maybe do some research on that one. Good Luck!

I'll sound like a broken record as I always recommend him for acupuncture

But go see Geoff Brothers in Nedlands! He's awesome. PM me for his number as I don't know if I can post it.