Thread: acupuncture + weight loss = NO MORE CLOMID!

Default acupuncture + weight loss = NO MORE CLOMID!

Hello everyone!

It's been ages since I introduced myself to the forums, I had two m/c's this year while taking Clomid to induce ovulation as I suffer from PCOS.

Well I'm happy to report that after losing 10kg and starting acupuncture very soon after the 2nd m/c, I believe I am ovulating again au naturale. My gyno wants me to have a BT to confirm it so I'm getting that done tomorrow and I'll let you know the results as soon as I can.

I still have approximately 11kg to go but I'm really excited about my results and just wanted to share with you and hopefully help anyone else who may have PCOS.

Belinda

That's great news...

WELL DONE TO YOU!

Well done!

Smile

Great news Belinda, hope all goes well

beastie Guest

oh belinda, fantastic news!!

congrats to your lost kilos

Great news!

I've started acupuncture for my PCOS as well... not getting anywhere, though. You've inspired me to get back on the weight loss focus to see if that will help. Only a few kg for me to lose, but everyone seems to be telling me it's worth it!

BW

Great News Belinda! I believe in AC totally! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!

Thanks gang!

BW, definitely get back into acupuncture again, it's worth it even if you do just fall asleep during your sessions like I do LOL

Yep, loving the acupuncture! There's a possibility that my first clomid cycle failed as I was under enormous stress at the time (I flipped out completely and ended up being a quivering wreck at home for a week on stress leave), and the acupuncture is the one thing that has helped me keep a shred of sanity intact. Possibly because it's an hour of enforced NOTHING, where even if I don't actually sleep, just being able to be alone with my thoughts and ponderings in that time is sheer bliss...

It's the weight loss thing, though... I guess because I've managed to lose enough to no longer be officially overweight (although I could stand to lose about 4-5 more kg!) that I've kind of lost the motivation to continue with it.

BW

Belinda, congratulations on your weight loss, acupuncture and no more clomid! Well done to you and good luck for the future.

Wow Belinda -that's fantastic and a real inspiration to the rest of us who are trying to lose weight! I hope all your hard work pays off soon with a H&H pregnancy!
    :-)