Thread: After 14 months of TTC

Thumbs up After 14 months of TTC

I think we have finally done it!!

I took a HPT this afternoon,and not even expecting any kind of result..it turned out to be a

I didnt even have to squint or turn the tester around and around trying to see a 2nd line..there it was..bright as a Christmas tree!

Yay!!!

(Sorry in advance for TMI)Now,i still dont even feel pregnant..its just that the 1st day of my last AF was November 1st,and now that its December 4th..i have been wondering *yet again* when AF was going to show up. SO,as a wim,thought i'ld take a test,and check to make sure it was,as always..a negative.

Shock..it wasnt!!But a postive!

Im going off to the doctors tomorrow to get them to tell me a definate yes or no.

Not very far along though..what?? A couple of weeks?

At a guess(due to having AF then TTC again)probably happened sometime around Nov 10th-ish.

So,thats my good news for the day.

Still cant believe it though.
    Perhaps still in the 'silent phase'

I want pregnancy signals to start!!*L*

:eek:

oh my god, congrats darl thats so wonderful
    dont worry the pregnancy signs will probably start kicking in soon, hahah then you will know it:P
    or maybe you might be one of the lucky ones that dont get morning sickness and stuff.

Thumbs up

Thank you so much!

Doesnt feel like it can be real at the moment..being in such early stages,but i think once the doctor confirms(or denys?Hope not..then question would beg to answer how i got a +ve HPT result)it might start to sink in more,and then have slight panic know we/i have to go thru it all over again..but knowing its exactly what ive been waiting for!!

We have a 3.7 yr old daughter..and have loved every minute of being a mum.

So once i can sort everything out in my head..then i might have to start jumping around in joy..though..secretly,i already am.

I of course told hubby first and tried to explain to DD..but seen it was only today finding out..rest of family still doesnt know.

Good things come to those who wait!

Wow - so excited for you and your partner. What wonderful news for you both. Hope all goes well at the octor and this is the start of a H&H preganancy.

Koby

With my second pregnancy, my Dr didn't even bother doing a further test. I told him I was preg (as I had a home test), and he said o.k and wrote a referral to the hospital where I planned to have my baby. Home tests are very reliable.Congratulations!

Hey Clearbrite,

It must be the month for some of us LT-TTC-ers to get some good news...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy!!!

Smile

Wow monnie! Providing that my blood test comes back tomorrow as postive,and no further complications,then we'ld be due around the same time!

Congratulations on your good news too!

Talking

Well,as of today,and getting a blood test from the doctors yesterday and getting results today..im offically pregnant..finally!!

As for the ticker..im only guessing. I cant wait for an US to know the true dates of everything..but doc said thats at about 12 weeks,so thats ok

That's great news Clearbrite...congratulations...