Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else in the 2ww?

Red face Anyone else in the 2ww?

I had my first FET last Wednesday and now in the 2ww well actually the 1ww, my blood test is Monday the 8th

Yep I am - 4dpo after taking clomid.

The TWW sucks, I remember why I hated it the first time round.

not yet but my transfer wednesday so not far behind!

Yes...our 1st FET too! How are you feeling?

I am Im going into day 4 started freaking today because Ive had what feels like period pain on and off all day no spotting though. My actual period would be due tomorrow so im starting to stress. Called the clinic and they said its normal.

Yep me too ive not got my BT til the 9th of may but have been doing a HPT every day. I know shocking

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck. Smudge - I didn't know you had done your FET, YAY I so hope this one is really sticky

Kat Guest

Hi Ladies

I'm currently in my 2WW.. Its driving me insane !
    I had strong AF symptoms.. but then found out that the Crinone can cause this.. now I dont feel anything ! I am freaking out either way
    I am 11DPO today and have my BT on the 7th May.
    I did a HPT today (yes I caved !!!!) and had a very very faint line.. I did it in the afternoon, so I know its the wrong time of day.. will wait till tommorrow and do one in the morning. Anyone know if 11DPO is too early? AF is due in the next few days..

I just want to know either way, so I can plan what I will be doing next !

Kat x

Good morning girls,

Yep, in the tww also - 7 dpo now and driving me insane! This is our first attempt since my laparoscopy (which they found and lasered off endo). Not holding out any expectations - have my first dose of Chlomid ready and waiting if no bfp.

Sending lots and lots of baby dust your way girls!!
    xo

Oh the 2ww is awful! I have no pregnancy symptoms at all, it's driving me crazy! 6 more days until my period and blood test but I have a feeling it hasnt worked again

Kat - that's a great sign! Have you tested again yet?

Lou - how's your testing going?

Smudge - any signs yet?

I have everything crossed for everyone

Madness isn't it!! I don't know if they are signs or the damn progesterone! My DH confirmed the veiny BB's (and boulders lol) but is that a natural consequence of the progesterone in pregnancy anyway? Starting to think about testing...DH isn't in favour of that one...

Kat - whooo hoooo!!!! looking good!! We are due for a BT same day..if you got a line at DPO11..my emby was a day3 so surely I can convince DH that it is feasible?!!

Thanks Carrie *wink* hope you are well

Kat Guest

Hi Ladies

Jessie01 - I tested once this morning and once this afternoon and both were NEGATIVE ! It is so frustrating ! I dont know what to believe??? I really got my hopes up yesterday, and today I feel down and depressed... That could also be a sign AF is on its way

Smudge - I dont know about doing the HPT's now ! They seem to just mess with your head.. I regret ever doing one !

My BT is due on Monday , but DP flies to Melbourne that day for a week.. I really want him to be there when I find out if its a negative or positive result.,. so will ask the clinic if I can test on Friday instead...

I just want to know either way so I can move on... what a nightmare

Kat xx

Reags Guest

Smile Me too Girlies !!!

Hi girls,

I'm on the dreaded 2WW aswell and good to see you on here, at least I can cycle with you guys.
    How you all feeling ?? Touch wood at the mo I feel ok, although it's early days !!
    I had EC on 27thMay (6 eggs, 3 fert, TWO grade 1 embies put back). I test on the 12th May (yeh right ontop of mothes days !!).

Old hand at ICSI, it's our 4th attempt and will probably be our last try with own eggs (not many left and quality of them not too "cheeky").

Positive vibes being sent out to all of you, GOOD LUCK

Stay strong girls !!!

Reags X

Hi Gals
    Im now into day 6 of tww im taking crinone AND KNOW THIS DELYS af BUT HOW LONG DOES IT DELY IT FOr???? I havr to get to May 9th and then tell the clinic that it hasnt turned up yet . I have sore boobies and bulging veins and I have lots of clear watery discharge is this a preg symptom?? Periods were due yesterday so Im a little lost.\

Good luck everyone else our hope this is our month for a change

i had my transfer this morning and i test on friday 11 may... so glad there are others here to talk to.

Good luck Sonya I hope it snuggles in nice and tight

still waiting and those HPT arent showing anything i want so far

How's everyone going?

Well I broke down and tested last night and of course it was another BFN I just wonder if it is ever going to happen?

Collo - hasnt your clinic booked you in for a blood test?

Sonya - Good luck

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast