Thread: Butterflies??

Default Butterflies??

This is probably just my hopes getting way to high again, but I have never experienced this before. For the past 3 days I have had constant butterflies/ "swarmy" pains in my lower abdomen and feel a bit bloated. I'm not nervous or stressed about anything more than usual & I've ruled out a gastro related illness.......all digestive signs indicate I'm very healthy.
    Is this a possibe pregnancy symptom?
    It's just a very strange thing that I've not felt before so I thought I'd put it out there.

Dragonfly

I don't recognise it as a pg symptom but hopefully it is for you.

Fingers crossed Dragonfly.

Kirsty77 Guest

I personally never had that, but I just asked my sister who is 16wks pregnant and she said that she had this very early on.It felt different to her previous pregnancies she said.And her tummy gets more upset this time round.HTH and I hope you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts girls.....so do I!!!! [-o<

i had those butterfly feelings and felt bloated. In fact, i was actually due to start a 3rd cycle of clomid on the day i started to feel like that. All the blood tests etc from the 2nd cycle indicated that i wasn't pg. But those feelings got me thinking.... i just had a gut feeling so i did a HPT just before opening the clomid pk for the 3rd time and.... ++++++++++!!! I was so excited, and scared for what might've happened if i had've taken the clomid while pg. Anyway, the moral of the story is stick with your gut instinct! I have a beautiful bouncing (actually right now in the jolly jumper next to me!) baby boy. Good luck. Lots of pg vibes heading your way..!

How exciting, I really hope that's the case for me!

Unfortunately my instinct tells me I'm not pg as I have no other symptoms at all. The butterflies are gone now and I feel really healthy.
    (I'm sure if I was pg I would have at least one symptom)
    Thanks for giving me a little ray of hope LG.

Dragonfly

hey dragon,
    how did you go? I hope your AF isnt here and i hope you are pregnant!!

Hey Dannii,
    So far so good. No AF yet but I'm not confident. AF symptoms are mild but they are there.
    Thanks!
    Dragonfly

I have also been ttc number 1 for 15 months now too

i hear ya girlfriend~

It's not fun & it's nice to hear from someone else in the same boat!
    DH & I don't have any medical reasons for our TTC being so drawn out.... which makes us feel like BIG lost causes & we're beginning to feel pretty frustrated!!!
    Thanks again Dannii I really appreciate it.
    Dragonfly xx

Hey Dragonfly,

We dont have any medical conditions neither which makes it even more frustrating knowing there is no particular reason why we cant conceive.

And yes we feel like lost causes too and it causing a lot of arguments at home...and we are both very stressed out now.

But fingers crossed that this is our month cos there is nothing i would love more for xmas than a big fat positive!!!!

kerry Guest

Just a thought to help you a bit... My mother had 4 of us and my grandma had 9 kids and neither had any pg symptoms at all for the first 8+ weeks with any of their pg... not even sore bbs. So sometimes no symptoms is not necessarily a bad thing... Wishing you all the best to be pg really, really soon.

tats interesting!

did they still get AF?

Well AF showed up last night and the best thing I can say about that is, she was punctual.
    That makes three months in a row!!
    I finally feel like I'm my old pre-pill self again.
    Here's hoping for a NYE baby, as that's smack on my predicted O date.

Have a lovely Chrissy everyone.

sararms Guest

I'm sorry Af turned up for you. I had a negative result on Monday and now having the worst visit from AF ever!

it's hard I know. We've been trying or ages and have had two failed attemptes at IVF now. I intend to give my husbnd a run for his money until our next attempt in the hope for a miracle natural baby. We've all heard of them haven't we. Go for it girl. A miracle might happen for you as well. At least try and hav efun in the process.

Good luck