Thread: Clomid- side effects??

Default Clomid- side effects??

hey everyone ,

This is my 2nd month on clomid im taking it from day2-6 and for the last 2 nights i have been having hot flushes i had to evan had to get up and turn the fan on last night! :-k

My question is does anyone one else have this or any other side effects??
    i have throwen out the info leaflet that came with it so i cant read it!!

thanks for listening
    dust: :bdust: for everyone

skyelar Guest

Hi there, if you go to TTC thread there is a whole section on Clomid & Metformin so there will be lots of ppl to chat to you about side effects etc.

I was on Clomid for 8 months & I had a few different things go on. Mainly headaches, dizzyness & mood swings Lots of ppl get the hot flushes as well, but luckily for me I didn't.

Good luck with TTC on Clomid, I hope it does the trick for you

Skye

Mustang Guest

Ah yes, I'm on my 4th cycle of clomid and I get really bad hot flushes. For well over a week, actually closer to 2 weeks. I get them up until ovulation, but they do get slightly better as my cycle goes on.

I tell you what though, each cycle I have found them to be worse and worse. Or maybe it's that I'm becoming less tolerant? Or maybe it's the heat.

You are not alone though!!

I've had one round and am about to start the second and I also had the hot flashes and also noticed less cm.

I'm on my second round of Clomid at the moment, but I've been lucky enough not to have any side effects.

I do know, though, that hot flushes are a very common side effect of Clomid, so while they're probably uncomfortable, they're probably not something to worry about.

My first cycle of clomid was horrible!! Fluctuating nausea and fatigue mainly. The rest of the cycles (3) were fine (relatively - except for the stress of conceiving).

I've just finished my first cycle and like most had the hot flushes, in my case at 3am in the morning! Had to get up most nights to put the a/c on. Wouldn't be so bad if it were cooler weather but it is pretty hot here at the moment.

No other side effects that I have noticed.

Fingers crossed for this cycle.

Kirsty77 Guest

I had really really bad hot flushes as well!Haven't noticed them again yet though but I'm guessing around O they'll strike again!!

Mustang Guest

Oh the other thing I had was really painful boobs after ovulation until AF arrived.