Thread: confussed about cycle??

Question confussed about cycle??

Hey,

I got my period on saturday 14th october late in the afternoon and so the doc told me to count sunday the 15th as day 1, started clomid tablets on day 5 which was the 19th and finished on day 9 which was the 23rd october, had pregnyl shot on the thursday night 26th october and was inseminated on saturday morning the 28th, so my question is when am i due for a period, if you got buy the 14th i would be due friday the 10th but if you go the other way i am due saturday 11th, sorry about this probably really stupid question but i am confussed

I am no expert at this and I may be wrong but my Dr always says that if you don't have a full bleed by lunch time then you count the next day as day one of your cycle. Personally I would be going with the 11th but like I said I am no expert. I hope this is your month and you get your

Thanks for that kt girl,

thats what i have done, i have always thought 11th and thats what my ticker is set to, but was confussed as i started bleeding on the saturday late in the arvo, I just didnt know which one to start from, if you go by clomid day 1 was the sunday but if you go by period day 1 was the saturday, oh god this is confussing lol

not to worry i will just see what happens,

jemel Guest

mummy2chloe Hi there, i have been trying to contact you. But i cant do private emails yet, and i didnt know what thread you would check. I really hope you are keeping a bit more positive. I hope we both get a this month. You never know. We both had our procedures on the same day, so lets hope it works. If you want my email address, let me know , and we can support eachother along on this hard 2ww. Goodluck.

Hi Kate

As penny said they take your first cycle day as being the first day of a full bleed so as you only got AF in the afternoon CD1 for you would have been the 15th. You were inseminated on cd14 so I'd say based on a 28 day cycle you'd be due on Sat 11th.

What does of pregnyl were you given?? I was on 5000iu which they estimate is in your system for approx 10 days so I actually tested a few days early cause I wasnt patient enough to wait till my due date

Wishing you all the best for a BFP.

Teepee2= Hey i had one injection of pregnyl and it was 1500, i had done a home pregnancy test on 6dpo and 8dpo and both showed negitive, so i have done my crying and have accepted that we werent successful, i am now focusing on next month just waiting for af to arrive, shouldnt be to long till they come as i have lots of signs of them coming, congrats on your bfp its wonderful

Jemel= Hey sweetie, i was only thinking about you today, wondering how your getting on?? i would really really love you email address, how are you feeling?? not long now hun till your test.

thanks everyone for helping me sort my cd out

jemel Guest

Hi mummy2chloe email me anytime on [email protected] Dont give up hope ok. AF hasnt arrived, so you dont know for sure that it hasnt worked. Thats great coming from me, who thinks AF is coming for me. But, we need to be positive.