Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could it be right or is it wishful thinking?

Default Could it be right or is it wishful thinking?

Ok so I'm on cd27 and its been 13 days since my pregnyl injection (5000iu) and from what I've been told on here, it "should" be out of your system after 10 days. My BT at the clinic is scheduled for Wednesday 18th but hubby and I just couldn't wait

So I tested this morning!

I used a 'Confirm' HPT which says to check result at 3 minutes and no later than 10 minutes. I checked at 3 and there was no line check again a 6-7 minutes and there was a faint line Not as dark as the control line but it was definitely visible. I'm a bit unsure now because it didnt show up right away. I guess I'll just wait and test again on Sunday. 'Confirm' tests apparently can detect HCG up to 7 days before AF is due. Hopefully it was right!

My progesterone level on cd23 was 34 - does this have any bearing or indicate anything??

Last edited by teepee2; October 13th, 2006 at 11:11 AM.

Kirsty77 Guest

Yep the progesterone is a very good level for day 23! The injection should most definitely be out of your system by now, so I'd say congratulations are in order!!!

I soooooooo hope so Kirsty!!! Thanks for the boost of confidence

OMG tina,

I told you .....Awwww I hope so much that the +++++ keep coming hun...Good luck and Im sure it will be ok....Come on 18th for both of use....you find out if your pg and I have my last bastie transfered....Im sure you will be and cant wait for you to come on BB and tell us all for real....Congrats anyway as im sure its all good...Woooo hoooo

Missy

Kirsty77 Guest

Have you tested again this morning Tina???

No havent tested again yet Kirsty - too scared!! I think I'll wait until tomorrow - give the HCG time to build up a little

Thanks so much Missy. I really hope your right! I will definitely be going on Wednesday just to make sure either way. Hope everything goes well for you
    Last edited by teepee2; October 14th, 2006 at 02:33 PM.

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Tina

I really hope you get a BFP and that when you test tomorrow the line comes up quicker and darker - all the best

Cindy

Fingers crossed for you Tina!

beastie Guest

i cross my fingers for you and hope you get a BFP!

Thanks Dolphin, keen and beastie!!

Re-tested last night (cause Hubby didnt want to wait!) and got another faint line. Tested again this morning and it too was positive. The lines are now coming up immediately and this morning's was slightly darker and sharper than yesterday's so seems like things are looking good. My blood test on Wednesday cant come soon enough!

Wishing you all the best for your BT

Oh Tina it is sounding very very VERY hopeful!!!

Hi Tina
    All the best for the bt on Wednesday. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Tina that is so good

Missy

Kirsty77 Guest

Yay Tina!!! CONGRATS!!!

Calixelaine Guest

Al the best for Wednesday Tina

Default Me Too!

Hi Tina,

Just had to join in because I'm at the same stage as you! I had a FET on the 7th Oct and so am about 12dpo. I tested yesterday and got a faint faint line. I couldn't believe it so I did two more tests and they were both faint! So I have done one again this morning and it was a little bit darker! My blood test is due Thursday so I am going to test each day until then!! I haven't yet told my DH as I want to be sure, but just had to tell someone!
    It feels so odd to see a pink line after wanting to see one for 2 years and never seeing one, I can hardly dare to believe it may be true.
    Anyway please let me know how you get on, and I will do the same!

Sarah
    Unexplained Infertility
    6 IUI's - BFN
    1st IVF cancelled due to low response. Converted to IUI-BFN
    2nd IVF only 4 follies - BFN
    1st FET BFP?????!!

I know exactly how you feel Sarah - we cant believe we've got a line after so long too. I've tested for 4 days and got all positive's. Good luck on Thursday - I hope they confirm the BFP for you. Keep me posted!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast