Thread: Did you have success with FET

Default Did you have success with FET

I am looking at using Frozen Emb soon, for my second child. They have been stored for 2 years.
    Did you have a successful FET? How many goes did it take? Also, how long were they stored before they were transferred?

Thanks so much

Ally,
    My daughter is the same age as your little one (She was a FET after 6 months) but previous to that I had a Stim fell pregnant carried for 17 weeks then had 9 transfers to get a positive so all up it would of taken about 16 months in the freezer.
    As I was paying another FET storage fee I asked the receptionist if we get warning to when it is going to expire and she said it was 5 yrs and then send you a letter...not that I will be waiting quiet that long
    Bec

Im yet to have a successful FET, but there are several women - particularly who post in pregnancy after Long Term TTC, who have just had or are about to have babies as a result of FETs....

Wishing you all the best!

I have had 4 BFP, 3 IVF and 1 Natural. So the 3 IVF were from a batch of 16 IVFs attempts, 2 of the 3 were from FETs. HTH.

curlylocks11 Guest

I had a lot of eggs collected from my ivf cycle (32 actually), and developed OHSS, so never had a fresh transfer. All embyros were put into storage..

I got a BFP on my 2nd FET transfer (DS born April 2005)
    I got another BFP two FET transfers after that (expecting a girl Nov 2006)

So, i see no problem with FET's, 50% success rate for me Almost 2 years between embryo storage and my last FET.

All the best

I am with Keen I personally had no succeess with FET but saying that I had no success with fresh cycles either so I am probably not the right person to answer your question LOL