Thread: Dr Derek Lok - Liverpool NSW

Default Dr Derek Lok - Liverpool NSW

Has anyone used Dr Lok? Is he any good?

Beccababe Guest

Hi Sarah

I have been to Dr Lok. He is a very nice Doctor, unfortunately he did not have good news for us and he was not able to help us in the end.

Thanks Becca

Hi there Sarah!
    My DH just has a procedure done with him yesterdaay through out FS. I just asked him what he thought of him and he thought he was good though he said he would find it difficult to do a whole cycle with him as his English is very broken and it was very difficult to understand him at times!

Hope this helps!

Thanks Kim, my DH will have the same sort of problem then if he has broken English. Ill be fine, deal with it at work all the time

Hi Sarah,
    I'm with Syd IVF using the satelite staff that work out of Coffs Harbour and the last 2 times my cycles were monitored by Dr D Lok, he is i believe held in high regard by SYD IVF and very knowledgable i believe, good luck with it all.
    Lissie

Thanks Lissie. It's great to hear from people with experience from the Drs you are seeing. My GP (who referred us) said that he is a leader in male factor infertility, which is part of our problem, so that's great.

Just bumping this up to say I love Derek!!! We had our egg collection today & he was just fantastic. We had no issues at all with his English, he is very thorough with explanations & is great, making jokes the whole way through the procedure to make me feel better. I would definitely recommend him to anyone doing IVF in Sydney.