Thread: end of two week wait

Default end of two week wait

HI We are nearing the 2 week mark of an implantation on IVF. I have been getting period pains with a little colour showing. However unlike usuall i have no flow. How can i tell if im pregnant or not

I think you'll just have to wait until your clinic does the b/test - when is that scheduled?

Depending on what sort of luteal phase support you've been using (ie pregnyl, crinone, prog pessaries) you MAY be able to do a hpt - BUT be aware that if any of the medications you've been using contain hcg, the result will not be accurate and could cause major disappointment when your b/test results come in.

Good luck! I'm at the same stage, my b/test is early next week.

Thanks Willow, my blood test is scheduled for tomorrow. This was our first IVF/ISIC cycle and my dr was not that pleased with it so the result has not come as a shock. Not to say that I am still upset. We only got 5 eggs on pick up and only one was able to be used for transfer, on a positive note my DH's sperm was able to be frozen so he doesn't need to have the big needle again. Anyway it is all a waiting game and a huge rollercoaster. I noticed you had had side effects with syranel, I also had huge mood swings, not nice.
    Well must go, good luck with you BT

Good luck with your BT tomorrow

Hope all goes well with your blood test tomorrow

Good luck with your BT tomorrow sweetie, just remember it is possible to have some spotting and still be pregnant - I had spotting on and off until about 12 weeks when I was prg with my DD and she's now a happy healthy two year old!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you!