Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Excited and scared....first IVF cycle

Just wanted to say, may ur hopes and dreams give you the strength whilst you go through IVF.

Oh sweetie sometimes we only get 3 eggs at pick up and we still get 2 to transfer hang in there babe and also push for a day 3 transfer if it would make you feel better to have them back with you. Plus call the clinic that is what they are there for

You ladies are just so lovely and supportive...I really need that right now, so thank you!
    It's encouraging hearing your stories.
    I suppose it just seemed like a big drop from 10 to 3 and we are nervous now.
    I hardly slept last night thinking of our embryos! I am a bit stressed out ...DH is trying to be supportive and put up with me!
    Our clinic has a policy of only transferring on Day 5. And they check on the embies on Day 3 and Day 5...so I have to call tomorrow they said and check how they are looking. Then they said we might not even though until transfer morning whether there is anything to transfer!! And we need to drive three hours to get the clinic for ET.
    Fingers crossed. Thanks again everyone.

I am VERY distracted at work today...lol my productivity is not great

oh possum I'm not surprised you are distracted at work.

just called the nurse and my transfer is 7.30am tomorrow morning!!!!! Soooo exited and scared, cannot wait till little bubsie is inside me!!! the nurse didnt go into detail about the eggies, she just said some are doing really well, and some have stopped growing.She said we will know it in full detail tomorrow.
    Started on the crinone last night..wierd stuff!! But i will have to get used to it, so far no symptoms, little cramping here and there, and thats it.
    Will let u know how i got tomorrow!! Wish me luck!

Good luck Bubbles...an exciting time for you tomorrow!

thanks possums!! Sooo exited!! Not long for you as well!! Have you started on the crinone yet?

good luck bubbles - will keep everything crossed for you

Best of luck Possums and Bubbles, hope the Crinone is not too bad, and sending positive vibes for great embies that are wanting to stick around.
    I had some potentially good news today. You might remember my cycle was cancelled due to overstim...well AF arrived today and I rang the clinic, and they think that I may not have to go back to square 1 and start the pill again but be able to start from a down reg scan and start injections (much lower dose!) again. Very excited!! So I have a scan on Tues and if I get the all clear ie ovaries settled down again, then I can start Gonal F again and won't lose so much time. I am still on Synarel - it's now like a permanent fixture in my daily routine - have been taking it twice a day for 31 days now!!
    Sending all my best, and can't wait to hear good news from you both x

just came back from transfer and little bubsie is tucked away nicely in my tummy! We had a day 5 blastie transferred and the embroylogist said it looks nice!!
    Aleenta thats great news!! look forward to hearing about your journey soon!!
    thanks everyone with the well wishes-will now be in the tww and blood test is on 17th july! cant wait!!!!wish me luck!

Hey bubbles glad your transfer went well! All the best for your TWW!

Possums your transfer must be soon too?? Good luck!

I'm hopefully only 1.5 weeks away from starting my OI injections - will find out more at my appt on Wed. Can't wait for my first ever TWW to start!!

well, its second day of the tww, woke up with a big cramp on my belly, it has eased off now but still crampy , hope thats a good sign!! had a dream last night and the nurse said that i was pregnant!!! hope it comes true!
    havent done much just stayed at home on my bed with lot of dvds-its nice especially with the cold weather outside.
    how are you doing possums? let us know how your transfer went. The only bit i didnt like was when they pushed the rubber catheter? inside, it was sore. But other than that it was a breeze
    Hopefully little bubsie is already implanted inside

Bubbles Dream sounds good sending some your way

Great news bubbles! good luck with the tww!! Will they freeze any of your other embryos?

My transfer was this morning (also posted on the current LTTC thread)...all went well, and now sending good vibes to the little embryo so it sticks there! The TWW won't be easy. I am using pressaries by the way.

Aleenta- great news you don't have to start from scratch again, at least that's something encouraging. I can imagine you are well over the synarel by now...yukky stuff. Hope it's not making you feel bad.

Mrs P- glad things are moving forward in your cycle...I am so impatient all the time to get results.

Bubbles - if your using crinone, I had a lot of AF type cramping - which is crinone all over!.

Possums stickyvibes!

hi possums, called the nurse yesterday and they said that none of the eggs made it. So we didnt freeze any. I was shocked as on the day of transfer the embryolist said at least 3 looked really good and there were also a few others that she said to see how they go tomorrow(yesterday). So i was disappointed. But really hope for the little in my tummy is sticking in there. How many did you get to freeze?

Bubbles,

I'm sorry that your other embies didn't make it to the freezer. But that you won't need them because this one is a sticky one.

Come on in to the TWW thread - there are a few girls that are at the stage that you are currently. I'm about to join you all tomorrow when I have my FET.

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...june-08-a.html

Janie xxx

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast