Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: FSH

  1. #1
    kellrobryan Guest

    Default FSH

    Can someone please tell me can you get FSH injections from your locial gp or gyno or do you have to go into IVF to get them
    I have been on clomid and it doesnt seem to be working and i have read on the net that you can get FSH injections to help you O
    Any info would be great to know on how these work when do you have to have them ?????

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise


    my understanding is that it has to be under the control of an FS - there are is a lot more monitoring required to ensure you don't get hyperstimumlated by the drugs....

  3. #3


    Yes I agree with BG - you need to be monitored by a FS but also you need to know what dose to be on. It would be best to get a referral from your gp/ob to see a FS. Good luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts