Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having FET on Tuesday!!!YAY!!!

Hi Cindy! Not going crazy yet LOL! Has only been 4 days, but seems like 10 argghh. Ive been looking for some symptoms or signs that it may have implanted, but dont feel any different. Very tired tho, so I can only hope he he he he!!!
    Hows things going with you? Where are you at with the cycle now?

Hi Ally
    I hope everything goes really well for you with your FET and that this TWW goes really fast!!! (if only...) Thinking of you and sending you lots of sticky vibes!!! I am going for an egg collection tomorrow...fingers crossed!
    Best of luck!!!

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your kind wishes!

Wishing you all the best for egg pickup tomorrow. Let us know how many they retrieve!

Good luck

Hi!
    Had my egg collection yesterday and they got 11 eggs which was a good number according to my FS. The lab rang me this morning and said that 10 were ok to be used for ICSI and that 8 had fertilised so this was good news. I just hope its not a jinx as the last cycle we had 8 eggs at this stage 2 and they were not very strong so we are going to blastocyst stage this time so that might increase our chances??? I really don't know...I'm trying to stay positive but there is also a part of me that doesn't want to be too positive

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Ali - Goodluck with your eggies!

Ally - how are we going???? Any signs yet???

I dont know Relle!! I still have sort of fizzy BBs and belly! BB's arnt sore tho, yet they werent with DS preg either. I feel a little dizzy, with short patience LOL!!!!
    Still feeling VERRRRRY HUNNNNGRRRRYYY, Ummmm what else...Peeing a bit more today too
    Still dont hold alot of hope tho. Maybe its a coping tool, incase it doesnt take?
    How u doing???

Ally they all sound great! I still have my that we have a for you when it comes to testing time!

I still have sore bbs and I am actually due or overdue for AF going by the last 3 months as I am on day 29. But I still think I ovulated later this month, so am not expecting AF till 6th October-ish!!!!

Sounds Good Relle... The countdown is on LOL!!

Ali; Great Results with your Embys. Good Luck with the Transfer, will be keeping my fingers crossed! All the best, let us know how it goes

You are on early Ally!

Some little monkey woke me up at 6.00am LOL!!

Hi Elly

Hor r u? Not long now til test day......Do you have any symptoms?

Jade

Jade, maybe you need to read Ally's sig now

Hey Trish

I just did must be still trying to wake up..........LOL just posted a congrats in her BFP post.

Jade

Jade and Ali !!! Hows it going!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you two now. Please....Keep me posted

Hi Ally,
    Congratulations on your I'm really happy for you!!! Our egg collection was ok...I was really sick from anaesthetic but survived ok. We ended up with 3 blastocyst embryos to transfer..only transferred one on Saturday. So now I'm just waiting... I have my blood test on Monday 9th so I'm trying to be positive and rest!! I'm on holidays at the moment so I've been lucky! Want to do a preg test but too scared to at the moment in case it is -ve...but so tempted. Mite be too early yet anyway...don't really have any symptoms except pretty tired??

Enough about me I hope you are feeling well and keep us posted on how things go for you!

Thanks for thinking of me

Ohhhh Ali, I am glad you are better now..Its not the nicest procedure hey.. I am glad you are able to get that much needed rest... Good luck matey....I'll be thinking of you.

Ali; Tired is good!!! I got a + 10days past transfer.....Good luck

Its not just about me there are so many gals here who I am thinking of at the mo that deserve this too, and i really hope they get their BFP very soon xxxxx
    Last edited by EllyBoo72; October 2nd, 2006 at 08:36 PM.

Krusty Guest

Ally

Congrats on your I hope you have a great 9 months and I will send some your way.

Thanks Kristy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast