Thread: HELP!! blocked fallopian tubes

Default HELP!! blocked fallopian tubes

hi everyone, I'm new here. nice to meet you girls.

I'm suffering from infertility. I have been trying for 15 months, and then was asked to do HSG. the result is: there was some filling of each tube. however no free peritoneal spill could be produced on either side. which means both fallopian tubes are blocked. it looks like I was sentenced to 'death', I couldn't have babies by the natural way. I was so frustrated. :smt022 I have never been pregnant. I don't wanna do IVF at this stage. I'm in Sydney. If you guys know where I can do surgery to open my blocked fallopian tubes? thanks !

thank you so much for Baby~amore ' s information. :flower:

I also wanna ask if someone ever had H-Scopy(hysteroscopy) to unblock tubes? (using H-scopy inject some liquid into tubes to unblock them) [-o<

thanks
    SIL

I have had a hysteroscopy but I didnt have blocked tubes. However it was done to make sure that if there was any blockage it would be cleared - well, at least that is my understanding.

I hope you find some answers and solutions soon SIL. IVF is a big step and if you're not ready for it, then I recommend you do try other things instead like you are doing.