Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! deciding a day 3 or 5 embryo TF

We did a day 3 transfer on our first IVF cycle, and got a positive. Our clinic's belief was that it was better for our embryo to be with me than in a dish or tube.
    Hoping for some positive news for you on Monday

Thanks i am trying but to be honest we have had nothing but bad luck since we decided to have a baby together sometimes i just cant believe it is happening to us we are so inlove and want this more than anything and it is just seems like everything that can go wrong has.

Anyway i hope i finally have some luck on monday.

Ferrals, Try not to lose hope sweetheart! My DH and I were having really bad luck too with our IVF PGD cycles. Our first cycle we got 10 eggs, 7 fertilised, all 7 made it to testing, then 2 got no results and the other 5 all had chromosome problems. Our second cycle we got 21 eggs, 10 fertilised, 9 made it to testing, 1 had no nuclei, 7 had chromosome problems, and we got one precious little healthy embryo that made it to day 5. We even have a photo of our precious little girl on day 5 starting to hatch! We're having our 12 week scan next week and expect all to be well These "bad luck" stories can have a happy ending! Who would have thought that from 31 eggs we'd only get one healthy embryo? But that one single embryo is the little miracle we want and love so much.

Best of luck on Monday and I hope to come back in here and read your good news

I have some good news we had an A grade 8 cell perfect text book looking embryo TF the scientist said it was a beautiful embryo.
    The TF was easy and quick we got to see our embie before it was TF and it looked awesome so i am in the tww with my BT scheduled for the 2nd of August that is such a long time to wait.
    Thanks for all your info and stories i hope i have a positive outcome like you ladies.

Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12