Thread: hi, newbie to ttc forum but not to ttc

scousemouse Guest

Cool hi, newbie to ttc forum but not to ttc

hi,

i hope i'm posting this in the right place, please let me know if i'm not.

i'd like to intoduce myself, so here goes.....
    i am 31 and my dh is 34, we've been ttc for 10 years, i have a micro endinomna (tumour) of the pituitary gland which causes hyperprolactinoma (excess prolactin). too much prolactin stops your ovaries from working, so they put me on some pills called cabergoline to reduce the amount of prolactin i produce hoping that this will start my ovaries working. it took about 3 years for my prolactin levels to come down to a normal level but after 2 years still no bfp. so then they put me on clomid hoping to kick start my ovaries. the good news is it worked 1st cycle and my progesterone level was 66.6 on cd22. i'm now in the 2ww of my second cycle of clomid and am hoping, praying and wishing that this month i will see a bfp instead of af.

anyway thats enough about me!

good luck to everyone ttc and i sincerely hope that a bfp is just around the corner for all of us.

love
    scouse
    x

Hi Scouse,

Welcome to BB!

Your story is really inspirational I hope you get that BFP and go onto to have a H&H pg.

Good luck with it all, particualrly at the moment in the tww - nightmare time!

Julia

Welcome and good luck with you cycle and I hope you Get the BFP we are all waiting for!

wishing&hoping Guest

Hi,

Congratulations, you are inspirational, sending and to you and your hubby. What a long road hey, but things are looking good now, I am sending vibes your way, you deserve it, keep us posted on your progress.

Lots of love xx

Hello and welcome to BB!

Sending you much babydust and hoping that this cycle ends in a BFP!

scousemouse Guest

thank you for your warm welcome and good luck wishes

am now in 2ww and it seems to be dragging - no"early symptoms" but you never know!

only about 6 dpo so bit early yet for ANY symptoms - we'll see!

to all
    love
    scouse
    x

I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this time it will happen for you!

Welcome to BB!!! you will find all the girls here are absolutely lovely and find so much support here, best of luck this month and hoping so much for a BFP for you both !!

Hi Scouse

Welcome to BB! I personally have found the support and advice on here invaluable and I'm sure you will too. Your experiences may also help others so please share your progress and let us know how your going.

All the best! Lots of and coming your way.