Thread: I dont know whats going on??? HELP!

Default I dont know whats going on??? HELP!

Hi guys,
    I dont know if anyone has has this experience, but if you have I would love to hear about why this may be happening.

I had a m/c on the 1st of Jan (I know, great way to start the new year!) and since then have spotted every now and then mid cycle. On Feb 6th, after 5 days of very light spotting, I got a heavy AF. After it finished, on 11th Feb, I took clomid (CD 5-9). Im now on CD16 and having a heavy bleed again? What is going on? Im supposed to be ovulating right now!

Is this normal after m/c?

Issy.

I think it best that you contact the nurses or your FS.

Hi,

Thanks Lucia. I contacted my FS about it this morning and he said to come in for a scan. We found that my uterus has a very thick lining for the time of ovulation and that there is a small amount of blood and tissue still present from the m/c. My body is trying to get rid of it, hence why I have been bleeding on and off for over a month. He said I should pass everthing with the next AF which I can expect in about 14 days. Then I can start a fresh. If I dont stop bleeding after the next AF then I will have to have a d&c. But he is pretty confident that it will sort itself out. Our FS is a friend of the family so I was lucky to get in and get it all sorted out straight away.

So no baby making this month . I think Im close to giving up right now. There are just too many things stopping it from happening all the time. I think its a sign to give it up.

Oh well, one day!

Issy

hi issy, i am glad you were able to get some answers today. it is aweful not knowing what is going on so much of the time. i really hear you.
    it is hard, but one day at a time is a good way of trying to deal with all this. there is lots of support on here if you need it, even if it is just a listening ear when it is all seeming cr&p. sending you warm thoughts and a hug. xx

Hey Dusty....long time no speak....how are you and where are you up to with your cycle.Im back inthe 2ww....eeeeek BT Monday ..so far no sign of AF but then again Im not due until the weekend so fingers crossed the nasty witch stays away....hope your doing well....

Glad to hear you found out what's going on.
    They say it is best to wait a couple of months after a m/c so that your body has a chance to heal and get back on track.

It might be good for you to wait another month longer and let your body do what is has to do! Also give you a break so you can have a chance to catch up with yourself.