Thread: Implantation or just progesterone?

Default Implantation or just progesterone?

I am on 150mg of clomid and also seeing chinese herbalist.I am on cd21 and ovulated around cd14,15 We bd cd 11 and 14 ( hubby went away ) so no more for week. I have extremley sore boobs abit veiny,I pee 2 to 3 times anight and have had cramping and lower back pain for 4 days now and a point on my lower abdomen that is almost itchy on the inside if that makes sense. I have had 4 doses of clomid ovulating once last cycle but silly as it sounds I just cant rememebr if this how I felt last time. There is pressure down low and ovulation type pain on and off. Is it just the hormone boost from the clomid or am I reading to much into it to think it may have been implantation happening?

I hope these are positive signs for you India44 I will be crossing my fingers and toes for you.

Thanx collo am trying not to get my hopes up too high but all is crossed..god I hate the ttw

Me Tooooooo

my funny little chinese herbalist really threw me today. He asked how I was feeling I said ifne I am just waiting for my period now. he said maybe period maybe not sometimes pregnancy pulse very strong sometimes it not. ( this was after taking my pulse) wish he hadnt said anything I wil spend the next 3 days torturing myself now abotu a pregnant pulse. Talk about obsessvie compulsive ttc is liek that.

I know what you mean. My friend who has been successful on IVF before said that if I went through SIF orange I would only have to wait for a test 16days past egg pick up so I would only have 2 more sleeps to wait. But at westmead I have to wait 7 more sleeps which makes it 20 days since egg pick up. I AM GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!

you poor thing how sad are we counting down the sleeps. how u feeling?
    I have boobs that I cant even lay on of a night atm I am peeing 3 times more than usual, have cramping across lower back and pressure in lower abdomen and a get nauses every so often. Trouble is a high does of progesterone can do this too plus all the usual af symptoms so 2 more sleep for me.
    Fingers crossed for us both.

All my symptoms are gone so I guess all the drugs except the crinone progesterone gel are out of my system. I dont think it has worked I feel normal I just get waves of tiredness and nausea but not enough to go off my food unfortunatly lol. I hope Im wrong but i thought id feel different.

Im out :-( so hope you have better luck. AF arrived today on top of a horendous stomach bug that my poor deluded head thought may have been ms..was not to be so cramps form bug and af make me a barrel of laughs atm

Im thinking of you Its just not fair sometimes. I stopped taking crinone yesterday so I guess its just the waiting game now. Hope you get well really soon.