Thread: IVF

Missy Guest

Default IVF

Hi all, was wondering if anyone has had brownish bleeding during their pg with IVF?????

Yep, me everyday until delievery. But it was put down to the fact that the placenta was 3x normal and over my cervix.

Missy Guest

Default ivf

Oh ok... Did you go full term???? when did you start Bleeding and was it Brown. Im 12 weeks and it started about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I went to full term, elective c-section Mon 27/5/2002 but water broke Sat 25/5/2002. The colour and quantity actually varied quite a bit. It started at around 7 weeks and at 16 weeks I had a MAJOR clot come out - thought I had miscarried!!! Told no sex or excercise until delievery!!!

Missy Guest

Default IVF

Oh my. That would have been very scary. My just comes and goes but its always brownish and differs from heavy to next to nothing. Baby seems to be fine, moving heaps and growing, but still get scared that something might happen. I dont want to have sex and hubby doesnt either but I work full time but have a sit down job. I only have 1/2 cervix and endo as well. Just want this baby so much. I think I will only be releaved is when I reach 35 weeks. Long time to wait. lol. I get alot of pain as well. Did you get that. Im also up to the toilet about 3-4 times a night. Cant remember going that with my first daughter as it was 12 years ago. What else can you tell me about your pg.

I have severe endo (12laps now), one tube, ACA/ANA +ve, PCOS - but my cervix is good LOL.

I had lots of pain and often would take panadol for it.

I was able to wrk until quite late in the pg - I'm an accountant, so I sit for most of the day (explains my wide rear end really).

I was soooo stressed during the pg that we didn't buy anything for the baby until she was born - I didn't even want to see her take the first breath (becuase I would have freaked at the initial non-breathing!!!). But she was always fine, infact 10 apgar 1 and 2. So even under stress a perfectly healthy baby can be born!!

Missy Guest

Default IVF

awwwww you sound abit like me...lol....Ive also only got on tube. Had eptopic pg bout 2 years ago. Very sad. I did the IVF for my hubby as my daughter isnt his but has taken her on as his own. He knew I couldnt have kids natural from about 2 months of dating. He didnt care he said. So now I thought about it and thought he should have a child. We did the IVF and thank god it worked 1st go. Just wish I would stop bloody Bleeding...lol

Missy, I just wanted to drop in and wish you lots of luck and hope that all goes well for you and soon you will have that baby in your arms. inkstick:

Missy Guest

awwwww thanks Keenas I hope your right. Would be nice. Im just very scared. Thanks for the kind words.

Missy