Thread: Limbo Again!!!!!

Default Limbo Again!!!!!

Hi girls would love some advise as i am really fed up and p**sed off.
    HCG on monday (14dp EPU) was 130 today (17DP EPU) it is 260, so in 3 days it has exactly doubled. FS said he is happy with that as its suppose to double every 2-3 days, but most of what i can find says in those first few weeks it doubles every 2 days. My numbers with my ectopic were much lower and didnt even double in 3 days, but today i wanted a really good confirmation that everything was going to be OK and now im stuck in this horrible limbo AGAIN with no more BT's til tuesday im going to go insane, it sounds aweful but i would rather have had a negative result today than go through this waiting hell again. I am so crampy and still bloated from the OHSS although a lot of the symptoms have eased off (another worrying sign) Sorry TMI but today when i wiped the lovely crinone mess that usually comes out was blood stained, but nothing else since and the rest has been clear, anyone else get that?
    Sorry girls i know i sound so negative but my worst fear feels like its happening again and i am very aware of how little control (i.e. NONE) i have over the situation. Feeling soooo sad!!!

Scooby, the OHSS does ease. When I got to around 5 weeks I had a noticable reduction in OHSS symptoms and I did freak out... just like you... Until I reminded myself that on the times with no transfer, it was always at three weeks after EPU that things would start to really be on the way up... which is pretty much where I was at.

As your FS says - 2-3 days is ok as a doubling time. I guess some women have naturally faster rates, some are slower... and it's still ok! Hang in there! No chance of having a test earlier than Tuesday at all?

And remember - the crinone does irritate the cervix, and I know I stabbed myself and drew blood with a crinone applicator once - so no need to panic just yet, I'm sure!

Hang in there...

BW

hey scoob, i had some blood today too and am convinced it must be BFN, but as hard as it is until we do know for sure we have to presume everything is ok. lots of hugs to you
    janet

Hi Scooby,

I just wanted to drop in and give you a hug As long as those numbers keep climbing it is all positive. Hang in there we are all thinking of you.

Default signature removed as per Jodie request. :)

Hon, those numbers do look good babe. Any doubling time in at least 72 hours is a great sign, so dont panic yet sweet!! Good luck...

ETA...Just realised this is in Lttc thread, sorry ladies....
    Last edited by sushee; May 23rd, 2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: sig removed on Jodie's request :)

Just wanted to say hi and a really big thank you girls for the replies, i have been staying off BB as i have been trying to distract myself from the whole thing and i have managed to hang out for my BT so tomorrow is the big day.Went and saw preg BF yesterday and was looking at scan pictures and talking everything baby so that was really really hard, im so happy for her but cant help feeling sorry for myself which really is kinda pathetic !
    BW: how are you keepin? hope all is going well and you are not too sick with it all
    Janet: i have just read your other thread and i hope your doing ok, its so hard i know and trying to keep a brave face for your kids can be really tough !! my DS is only 4 and doesnt really understand whats going on. ANyways huge hugs and im thinking of you !!
    Bindy and PM thanks so much for the positive advise, i do know what your saying its just trying to get it into my thick skull
    Just hope i get some peace of mind either way tomorrow with my ectopic it went on for weeks and it took such a toll on us i can deal with things if i know either way.
    Well again thank you sooo much girls

Hi Scooby,
    Wishing you all the best for your BT tomorrow...hope that it brings you good news and something to celerbrate! :goodluck2:
    FG

scooby: lots of prayers for you . hope you get good results . thjinking of you. it's a bfn for me af is here in full force and is so sad aft got bfp test but it just means next time for me. lots of best wishes and luck for you:goodluck2:
    janet

Scooby, I'm doing really well, thanks for asking.

I hope tomorrow brings you hope and good news... but remember that we are here for you no matter what.

BW

Goodluck :goodluck2: tomorrow Scooby.

Hi girls
    Just a quick update and thanks again for all the good luck and positive vibes well HCG had gone upto 1500 and something today, so feeling much happier with that but still cant seem to relax, but getting there. girls the biggest of to you all for being so supportive thorugh my whinging i do really appreciate it.

Scooby
    sounds like a great result - hope that you take some time for yourself to take stock of this great news. :goodluck2: and hope that it keeps moving in the right direction.
    Congrats!
    FG