Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Pos but not enough!! might me eptopic

I always thought that the levels for an eptopic were usually extremely high? So that might not be the case at all....

Fingers crossed that on Friday you get a better result

Hi,
    No U/S yet, maybe next week if all goes well. I will ask for one. I had more BT done this am and because nurse was so nice and maked it urgent, should get by 3pm. I have had my girls sick for the past two nights, so Im feeling so tired. My DH is working and I cant seem to find the time to rest. Are you having any tests done? or is dr waiting? Have you thought about seening someone else. Some drs have no bedside manner:mad:
    Have a great day

Hi Ollie

Im having more bloods done tomorrow and i will also get them back the same day. All ive been told by the ivf nurse is im to keep taking meds and come for bloods tomorrow. Im sorry your not getting the rest you need. Ive just washed the floors cause if i dont keep myself busy i start thinking then end up in tears. hope your girls are well soon for you and for themselves.

SARAH - no with eptopics the levels are low then go up slowly. well that what they told me last time i had an eptopic. the levels went up and i started bleeding. then they did a scan but couldnt find it in the tubes. so they said i was mc'ing. i went home and had to go back for another blood the next day. Lucky i did as the levels had started going up again. they rushed me in for op and dr said if i had left it another day it would have bursted. that was in my left tube. so go figure....guess we will know more in couple of days!!!!

Wel there you go. I didn't know that. Fingers crossed anyway that there is a healthy bubba in your belly, in the ight spot.

Thanks so much Sarah. I hope so too

Good luck ladies, i hope we have some healthy little sticky bubba's... i have my fingers crossed for you xx

I hope your numbers keep going up and you get your BFPs

Hi Missy. Hope your doing OK. I'm not at work today but will be around tomorrow if you feel like chatting. Best of luck with your next BT. Thinking of you

Hi Tina

Thanks I might take you up on that. Nice to see your BFP and on your signture. Im so happy for you. I will be at the hospital tomorrow morning and then Ill have a chat with you after that. Take care you look after that little bundle of yours!!!

Hi Missy,
    Girls are doing much better thank you. I know what you mean about keeping busy. I was cleaning cleaning cleaning:eek: ANyway my Bt from this morning showed 71units. Will have another on Monday am. Im hoping this is good. Good luck with tomorrow Im sure Ill post again before then. Take care.

Ollie,

Glad to hear about the girls. Is the doc happy with that level or do they still think its abit low. Well lets hope its good and by monday they are through the roof. Do you feel pregnant. I was sick for about 3 days all day but it doesnt seem to be as bad. Bugger. I never thought I would wish to be having huge morning sickness...lol....Ill let you know how my levels are tomorrow. I should get them after lunch time.

Take care and relax.

Im not sure if ive asked this but did you do IVF???

Ok now im confused. Just got back from having BT and I spoke to the same nurse that told me my level were to low for it to be a propper pg's and now she said we need it to double. But she also said there is still hope. I dont want to get my hopes up but after she said that I feel alittle better. I guess all I can do is and hope. Leave it in the hands of the big man above.

Ollie, How you feeling hun???

Hi Missy,
    I hope that it goes well for you. Fingers, toes, arms and what ever else I can cross for you. Do u have any test today? What are your levels. I saw another Dr last night. He said my levels are doing what they are suppose to be doing, as the have tripled in 2-3 days. I feel so tired, cant seem to shake that. I have been almost sick a dozen times in the past few days. Smell mostly make me feel this way. Im going to leave BT till Monday and give it a chance. Dr last night said I dont have a increased chance of MC, just the same as everyone else. Apperantly 4 weeks at present. Im angry at Dh as I cant get him to talk to me about what's going on. Maybe he is still scared. Have a great day.

Hi Ollie,

Well to me it sounds like your doing well. I had Bloods today and will find out about lunch time what the levels are. sounds to me that your DH is scared. Although we do all the hard work DH (well mine is) just as scared as we are in the sense of getting BFP's. I know my DH wants this so much. Maybe just let him be for a couple of days.

Your sickness sounds pos. I hope you keep getting sick. I say that in a nice way. BFP sickness....lol...

did you do IVF???

I will let you know when I get BT back.

Have a nice day and talk soon. GOOD LUCK

Fire Fly Guest

Missy, id be asking your Dr to please explain. Is it possible that you numbers are low because you are only *just* pg. Go back and see the Dr and get everything sorted.

Ollie, doesnt make sense with your numbers either. If they dropped down before then why are they rising again. You need to go talk to you Dr to.

ASK ASK ASK till you are happy with what they have said. This is no laughing matter and you both have a right to know whats going on. I cant imagine the frustrations you must both be going through. Your lucky to have each other to lean on so to speak.

Good luck to you both.

Ollie,
    I will explain my situation... In Nov 2004 after 14+ mths of TTC#2, we were pregnant & over the moon... On Dec 10th I began spotting & it got heavier & heavier I went to the Hospital where they did internal ultrasounds & confirmed a pregnancy that was threatening to terminate, sent me home to rest... 3 days later on the morning of Dec13th (Dh's b'day) I passed a thing & collected it & took it to my Ob, he couldnt confirm, but gave me a referral for an ultrasound...
    As it was so close to X-mas I couldnt get in til 4th Jan 05..
    I had the worst Christmas I could have ever have imagined & I love Christmas!
    During this time my breasts continued to hurt, I was growing in girth, tired, moody & emotional.. So Dh, DD1 & I head off for the ultrasound, it is confirmed that I have miscarried & there si no 8-9 wks baby inside... So I had to go through all of the emotions again... 2 wks later I still have tender breasts, am gaining weight, to the point I cannot fit in some clothes, my breasts are outgrowing their bra's & I am extremely horny!
    I figure it's just my body getting back into a cycle, I have had no af since Dec 13th, so am waiting for it to come so I can fall preg....
    I wing it & do a HPT & it's +, I get all upset thinking its' my body playing tricks on me... I call my Ob I go in he does a urine test & says "Congrat's your preg again!"
    We had not tried at5 all, had no idea where or when my cycle was right to fall preg & after 14+mths of Trying it's a miracle... He sent me off for a scan & by the time I could book in I was about 8-9 wks!
    So it is quite possible you are again preg, your levels are growing not shrinking... I wish you lots of luck, I know too well how terribly hard it is....

Missy, I hope your coping & you get the great news that all is fine, I am feeling confident for you!!!

Best wishes!

Fire Fly Guest

Wow tracey thats unreal. Would of been nice to know that for christmas though, nice chrissy pressie for you all.

Hi Kerrie

I did ask what was happening on Wednesday and she said that fact that I had a blastie tranfer that my levels should be aleast 30. Well they were only 15 and she told me that wasnt high enough for a propper pg. I have to have more BT to see how level are going incase its eptopic. I guess she could tell I was upset this morning so I think thats why she might have said lets hope for a rise (double) in levels. so lets hope hey!!!!

Hi Tracey

wow you sent through some. Thanks so much for you kind words and confidents. I hope all works out for Ollie and Myself.

Will let you know today

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast