thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    You were RAK'ed in 2015

    Mar 2011
    Perth
    1,350

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Hi Adgirl, welcome. You've been through a lot recently! Tough times. :/

    We are all at different stages of AC, for different reasons. You are welcome here. You are very lucky to have a stash of embies in the freezer, your first 2 rounds went great! Good luck with TTC naturally, too.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Welcome Adgirl. Can't believe how much you have been dealing with lately. You are clearly obe strong lady. Hoping you get your natural miracle. This is a greay supportive group if you go down the ivf track but as Pholi saod everyone is welcome.

    AFM finally stopped bleeding after my miscarriage. I am relieved not to be reminded of our loss everytime I go to the bathroom. Still feeling mixed emotions. Sadness but also anger. I think the fact that we are away with family who have two newborns is probably not helping. No sure when we will get to do our next fet cycle. Id like to say late Jan but its probably more likely to be Feb or March. I know in the whole scheme of things its only a few months but man do I hate waiting. All this waiting is hard.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    WA
    862

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Thursday 1st January 2015 - Happy New Year!!​

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 - taking a break
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    1 More Please - taking a break (March 2015)

    Juniper76 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -
    saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Chellico - ???
    Emma09 - ???
    Jane -
    Spoons - CD2



    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here...
    LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)
    Pholi - CD28 8dp5dt


    Got their BFP in January




    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Glorious, Joski



    If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Townsville, QLD
    99

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Hi ladies.

    Well I have spoken with fs and I am going to go through another fresh cycle, starting mud-late january. I still have 1 frozen embryo, just didn't want to go through 2 months and have the embryo not make the defrost :-(

    Don't have many more options for overcoming my unexplainable infertility. I hate not knowing why, after having failed 5 attempts, my little embryos won't stick. Did the whole internal works before last cycle too :'(

    Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely new year. FX for all.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Saturday 10 January 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 - taking a break
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    1 More Please - taking a break (March 2015)

    Juniper76 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -
    saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Jane - ???
    Pholi - CD6

    Spoons - CD11


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here...
    LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)


    Got their BFP in January



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Amy_jellybean, Chellico, Emma09


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Pholi, sorry to hear your cycle was BFN.

    Spoons, thank you for updating the list while I was away.

    Miss.B, DD doesn't ask for a sibling but she seems to have a plethora of imaginary friends and we know she's lonely and it's so hard to watch. It's hard to not think of how old the bubs we lost would have been so what age playmate she'd have had now if we hadn't lost them...

    Afm, home from holidays and on the pill to keep AF away until I'm ready to do another IUI with the FS. Now that Christmas is over, need to try to eat better and lose some weight. Also need to start back at acupuncture and see if that might help my start O'ing again... But first, have a 4th birthday party to plan, so putting all the TTC stuff on the backburner until Feb...

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Good luck Pholi. I hope this cycle is the one.

    Im waiting for AF to start another medicated FET cycle. I have absolutely no idea when to expect AF so am trying to forget about it all for now and do other nice things in this down period. Finally feel like im coming to terms with our loss. Still think im morr anxious currently as a result but at least for now tjings arent getting any worse.

  8. #8
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Pholi, I'm sorry the last cycle didn't work. I hope the next cycle brings you good news x

    Juniper, I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for your IUI cucle. DS has lost of friends here to play with, he is the only boy with 4 girls next door lol. He's also got his almost 4 year old cousin close by and they just adore each other. It's only when I say, so and so's brother or sister, and then he starts asking where his brother or sister is . I always tell him he's got his big brother in heaven and he loves to talk about him. I just so wish he was here instead. DS's friend next door is turning 5 next month, can't help but think Joshua would have been that age as he was due 12 Feb 2009, and what great little playmates they would have been.

    Jane, fingers and toes crossed for your FET hun. I know it must be so hard to be still grieving for your little lost angel, but let yourself be excited that you're getting another opportunity. I really hope the next FET is the ONE

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Western Suburbs Victoria
    225

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Just wanted to pop in and update

    pholi: sorry this cycle wasn't the one

    Fingers crossed for everyone else

    AFM, halfway through my 2 month stint on the pill to try and regulate my cycles and we are going in to freeze some more embryos around the 25th feb at this stage provided my cycle is good. in between we will continue ttc, but we have been told it would be extremely unlikely to happen naturally.

  10. #10
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Sunday 11 January 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 - taking a break
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    1 More Please - taking a break (March 2015)

    Juniper76 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -
    saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Jane - ???
    Pholi - CD7

    Spoons - CD12


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here...
    LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)


    Got their BFP in January



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Amy_jellybean, Chellico, Emma09


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).

  11. #11
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Monday 12 January 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 - taking a break
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    1 More Please - taking a break (March 2015)

    Juniper76 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -
    saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Jane - ???
    Pholi - CD8

    Spoons - CD13


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here...
    LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)


    Got their BFP in January



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Amy_jellybean, Chellico, Emma09


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).

  12. #12
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Tuesday 13 January 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 - taking a break
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    1 More Please - taking a break (March 2015)

    Juniper76 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -
    saving for IVF
    Adgirl - preparing for March IVF
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???Jane - ???
    Pholi - CD9

    Spoons - CD14


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here...
    LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)


    Got their BFP in January



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Amy_jellybean, Chellico


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).
    Last edited by juniper76; January 13th, 2015 at 10:40 PM.