thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Friday 20th February 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 -taking a break
    PositivelyGTC -taking a break
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    Jo_white -saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???
    Adgirl -CD6


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Hopeful Mum - CD25 5dp 5dt

    Got their BFP in February
    Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
    Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!

    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...
    Last edited by TubbyPuff; February 20th, 2015 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Its a BFN for me. Just got official results. Now I have to figure out whether to jump straight into another cycle or give myself a month off??

    Wishing everyone a better outcome.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Sunday 22th February 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 -taking a break
    PositivelyGTC -taking a break
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    Jo_white -saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???
    Adgirl -CD8


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Hopeful Mum - CD27 7dp 5dt

    Got their BFP in February
    Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
    Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!

    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    I forgot to do the list yesterday, my apologies ladies!
    Fx that test keeps getting darker hopeful mum!!

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Townsville, QLD
    99

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Well ladies the line hasn't gotten any darker today. I realise that I still have 4days before my bt on Thursday. So hoping that it does increase. Would be devastated if I didn't get a bfp with bt :'(

    Anyway, what will be will be.

  6. #6
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Hopeful mum, I'm praying your line gets darker soon. I wouldn't test now until maybe Tuesday, the last thing you want is to be testing every day and stressing about the lightness/darkness of it. The line sometimes doesn't get darker until two days after your initial test. In my last cycle, I was obsessing so much about the colour of it, it wasn't healthy lol. GL hun xxx

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Townsville, QLD
    99

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Thank you miss B. I think that I will try to hold off until Tuesday now. It might help :-) as you said.

    I have also read because of my old age group that it could be some sort of hcg that is false for pregnancy, hence faint positive line. Has anyone heard of this before?? Can't remember where I read it, in one of the ivf fb groups maybe? ?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Monday 23rd February 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 -taking a break
    PositivelyGTC -taking a break
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    Jo_white -saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???
    Adgirl -CD9


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Hopeful Mum - CD28 8dp 5dt

    Got their BFP in February
    Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
    Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!

    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Townsville, QLD
    99

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Jane

    Hey I chose to do the testing, you didn't make me :-) I didn't do one today but looking at doing a digital one tomorrow. Then I'm waiting until bt on Thursday morning. Just hoping that the line is darker, or else I guess it will mean my hcg level is reducing and therefore not bdp.

    Adgirl, absolutely wonderful news about you ovulating after 8 months. So hoping that this cycle works for you.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Tuesday 24th February 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 -taking a break
    PositivelyGTC -taking a break
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    Jo_white -saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???
    Adgirl -CD10


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Hopeful Mum - CD29 9dp 5dt

    Got their BFP in February
    Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
    Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!

    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...

  11. #11
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Quietly stalking the next poas installment

  12. #12
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    lol so am I where are you hopeful mum???

  13. #13
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Townsville, QLD
    99

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Hi ladies. Sorry to have kept you in the dark today.

    Well I did a digital test this morning (0525) and. .... apparently I am 2-3 weeks pregnant. Yay. Holding back extreme excitement. Very difficult to do

    I spoke with ivf nurse and told her. Judy was excited so I also asked if I could do the bt tomorrow instead of Thursday. She didn't have an issue, but reminded me that anything could happen.

    So far this has been the best cycle yet

    I am going to do another poas tomorrow morning. Hopefully it still is a BFP. if not, well the bt will give me my answer. Will post results as soon as I know, either way. Xo.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Wednesday 25th February 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 -taking a break
    PositivelyGTC -taking a break
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    Jo_white -saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???
    Adgirl -CD11


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW


    Got their BFP in February
    Hopeful Mum - 25/2 +hpt @14dpo hCG 101!!!
    Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
    Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!

    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Congratulations Hopeful Mum!!! Awesome-est news all week!

  16. #16
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Congratulations Hopeful Mum sending you lots of xxxxx

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Thursday 26th February 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 -taking a break
    PositivelyGTC -taking a break
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    Jo_white -saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???
    Adgirl -CD12


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW


    Got their BFP in February
    Hopeful Mum - 25/2 +hpt @14dpo hCG 101!!!
    Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
    Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!

    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

    Friday 27th February 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 -taking a break
    PositivelyGTC -taking a break
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    Jo_white -saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Emma09 - ???
    Bestrong - ???
    Adgirl -CD13


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW


    Got their BFP in February
    Hopeful Mum - 25/2 +hpt @14dpo hCG 101!!!
    Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
    Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!

    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...