... 7891011 ...

thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

  1. #145
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Saturday 18th April 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Pholi - CD9
    Adgirl - CD63
    Amy_jellybean - CD14


    Waiting for Transfer
    Hopeful Mum - CD17 fet


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Jane - CD26 5dp5dt

    Got their BFP in April


    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..

  2. #146
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Western Suburbs Victoria
    225

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Blood test results not too good
    Prog: 3
    FSH: 26
    Estorgen: normal
    So we can't do anything until things even out. Basically told I need to prepare that we won't conceive naturally and I will probably never have a natural period again

  3. #147
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Oh Adgirl I am SO SO sorry. Sending you big hugs xo

  4. #148
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Western Suburbs Victoria
    225

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Thanks Jane haven't stopped crying. I can't even take drugs to induce a period because my hormones aren't right to do that

  5. #149
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Townsville, QLD
    99

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Adgirl - this is such devastating news Hopefully your hormones etc sort out soon so that you can look at your options xo

  6. #150
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Adgirl I'm so so sorry, that's devastating news, sending you lots and lots of

  7. #151
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Sunday 19th April 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Pholi - CD10
    Adgirl - CD64


    Waiting for Transfer
    Hopeful Mum - CD18 fet
    Amy_jellybean - CD15


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Jane - CD27 6dp5dt

    Got their BFP in April


    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..

  8. #152
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Perth, WA
    1,587

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Awwww adgirl

    I ovulated on my own so transfer is booked for 3pm Wednesday arvo

  9. #153
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Western Suburbs Victoria
    225

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Clever cookie Amy best of luck and fingers crossed

  10. #154
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Thats great Amy. Good luck for Wednesday!

  11. #155
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Monday 20th April 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Pholi - CD11
    Adgirl - CD65


    Waiting for Transfer
    Hopeful Mum - CD19 fet
    Amy_jellybean - CD16


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Jane - CD28 7dp5dt

    Got their BFP in April


    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..

  12. #156
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Western Suburbs Victoria
    225

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Just taken my first dose of puregon 133mg
    Today's bloods were worse
    FSH:29
    LH:50
    Oestrogen:111
    Progesterone:4.5

  13. #157
    Registered User
    Add TubbyPuff on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Perth!
    858

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Tuesday 21st April 2015

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Pholi - CD12
    Adgirl - CD66


    Waiting for Transfer
    Hopeful Mum - CD20 fet
    Amy_jellybean - CD17


    Hanging out in the TWW
    Jane - CD29 8dp5dt

    Got their BFP in April


    If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..

  14. #158
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Western Suburbs Victoria
    225

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    So day two of puregon injections and feeling so heavy and bloated warned cycle may be canceled tomorrow at scan as fsh 29

  15. #159
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Adgirl what day in your cycle were your BT's? Really hope your cycle is not cancelled

  16. #160
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    Western Suburbs Victoria
    225

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    That was Monday morning and I started Monday night. I don't get periods as I'm peri menopausal so we guess with IVF. Scanning 6am tomorrow please cross your fingers it isn't cancelled I haven't stopped crying

  17. #161
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Fingers crossed adgirl.

    Think I am going to poas tomorrow. Bt on fri but I would think a hpt should show a result tomorrow. That would be 9 dp 5dt. What do you think? Whilst I think I know the results (im still bleeding) another part of me hopes I am wrong.

  18. #162
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Perth, WA
    1,587

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

    Awww I've got everything crossed for you Jane! And yes you should have an accurate result.

    My transfer is at 3pm Perth time tomorrow. I am petrified the embryo isn't going to thaw

... 7891011 ...