Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #2

Dirnks this after noon

:stickyvibesblue: for you

Awww enjoy hun, hope you have a really really good day ..... xoxo

Hey Melsta......Im sooo excited for you..I hope this it it!!! And how lucky would you be if it was and your first go!!! OOOHHHHHHHH I hope AF stays right away from you....not long to wait now babe. Have you tempted fate and tested yet???? LOL

Of course you can PM me.....I would love that.

Hi all just thought I would sprinkle some for us all

Carla hope you are well

Hi all,

TL, I think I caught some of your baby dust - it is a BFP !!

Thanks for everyone's well wishes and more baby dust to you all!

Aww thanks Carla hun ... I hope so too ... as I told my DH last night I hope he has a "weapon of mass fertilisation" lololol - ah i found that sooo funny i found myself giggling for 5 mins why he just looked at me and went what the? lolololol ... (see it still makes me giggle)

TL - thanks for the babydust hun, and sending some right back to you -- on the countdown for you now hun not long to go !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay BB - ohhh I am sooo happpy for you hun - you will see my other post in the 2WW thread but snaps to you - here is to a weekend full of celebrating for you !

Brown Bug I a so happy for you sweet well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melsta - Lol I am sure he is happy with that hun

Hey Tigg
    Yer Im a fine....disappointed but ok......
    How you doing? Time will fly and before oyu know it.....you will be back onboard!! Dont forget to relax over Chrissy...this is out time ladies!!! I think we have all been throuogh more than out fair share so start jingling those damn bells!!!!

Jingle Jingle Jingle

Oh yay BB Congrats thats fantastic hun!!

first of all a big hug and congrats to BB for the BFP.... its party time !!!!

now a sad update from me..
    did a scan yesterday (day 15 on estrogen tabs) to check out the lining..and was shocked to learn that its reduced to 5mm from the earlier 9mm.. (pls note i m taking 12 mg, ie, 6 progynova tabs a day).. dr. says its not at all a good response, as i m only 28 yrs and he expects a much thicker lining. he says i have always attained excellent lining during my stim cycles.. this is my first FET.
    to cut a long story short, he has increased my progynova to 16 mg per day (8 tabs) and will do a scan on saturday.. if its still thin, he will skip this cycle..

dont know what to expect.. but frankly, my gut feeling says it would be better to cancel this cycle rather than going in for it and getting a BFN. may be 2007 is not my year. will restart the journey in 2008 !! anyways, final decision on saturday.. wil keep u all posted..

good luck to all ... happy weekend.

Hey wanna baby...
    Same thing just happened to me. Had to cancel as I wasnt ovulating but I wasnt on med's. My lining reduced and so did my follicles and we decided tocancel and if AF comes when we want it to we will try agian this month otherwise it is January for us too. Just how you said maybe 2007 isnt the year for you and you are going with your gut feeling...ME TOO...I figured...have a break...try again in a new year.....
    It could just be your bidy has been throuogh too much and needs a break......try and smile...like you said....dont wanna waste a frozen angel just because I can be impatient!!! Enjoy your Christmas with a champagne babe.....BUT ALL MY LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR SATURDAY...I HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL!!!! XXX

WB - Stay strong sweet I know it is hard to hear when you are young

Hey Girls!
    I hope you are all ready for the weekend! I know I am - only 2 working weeks to go till the holidays - YAY!!
    BB - CONGRATULATIONS!!! How fantastic!
    DD - You always make me giggle! I think its mostly because I can relate so well to what you say.
    Melsta - have you held back or done the HPT? I have tried to hold back in the past (usually AF turns up after a week, so I know the answer anyway), but am keen to know how you are travelling.
    Wannababy & Carla - sorry to hear of your troubles this cycle. We too may have to cancel as I didn't get AF when expected, so am now taking extra dosage of Progynova 3 times a day. Hopefully, my body will play along & be ok at scan on 17th. Fingers Crossed.
    Shannon - We too are thinking of taking off on a trip next year. Heading western Qld, then up the centre & on to Cooktown, then back down the coast. Something to look forward to & I am quite keen to get away for an extended holiday (feels like I always work!). We too are thinking of going April/May 08.
    TL - Woo Hoo! Last day. Hopefully they have given you an early minute today. GL for the new role on Monday. I wouldn't even have a clue about applying for a new job these days, I've been in my job for 8 years now & still happy.
    Well girls, I'm off to enjoy Beer-O'Clock so will speak to you later. Take care.

Hello!!!

BB: YAY! Awesome news! Going to grab some of your babydust for GL too! I hope you're feeling well!!

I'm lost! You guys have done about 3 threads since I left a little over a week ago! It's going to take me forever to catch up with you all!! Please excuse the lack of personals

Well, Tassie was great - my ILs are super active people and hiked up Cradle Mountain and to Wineglass Bay.... needless to say I did not! I used it as my rest time for me and Bernard. My wedding is in two days.... eeek! I won't be able to be back on BB now for a couple of days again, but I'll be maaaaarried next time I'm on! I'm just poking my head in to say hi whilst I've got a break in the rest of the wedding preps. I'll be back on properly after Tuesday when my ILs head home.

TWW has been tolerable as I've been thoroughly distracted. My b/t is on the 12th Dec same as Melsta (Melsta we are sooooooo twins and I'm thinking of you lots!! ) I was reading through the symptoms list from the pamphlet in the Crinone packet last night and was thoroughly amused to find that I have had almost every single one of the "very common side effects" listed LOL.

Today: Large ongoing headache from last night, continued cramping (since day 2 post ET), sore BB etc. etc. etc.
    As a result I'm not speculating about anything and I know I will find it harder not to get out the old HPT closer to next Wed, but I have promised almost-DH I won't and will just have to hang till Wed and hope AF doesn't show.

I have been thinking about you all heaps and heaps whilst away, and hoping you're all well and ok

EEEEEEEEE!! A magpie just flew straight into the window in front of me! Scared the bejeebees out of me! I think even Bernard has the shakes now! eheheh...

Where was I.....

Will be thinking of you all in the next few days and really looking forward to catching up with everyone next week!

Be well and hugs all round,

Miss C

first of all, happy wedding miss_c...u must be really excited

thanks carla, triggerlinda, Peta..
    infact, i dont mind if this cycle gets cancelled and i m pushed to the next cycle. but one thing that really confuses me is what is the assurance that next time would be better lining.. or rather.. what caused a thin lining this time.. ??
    Any clues on the dos and donts for a thick lining would be welcome.
    thanx in advance.

Welcome back Miss C! Good luck with the wedding in 2days! Yay!!! and Yep the Crinone sucks!

Peta - Holiday sounds great!!

Wannababy - Have everything crossed that lining thickens up by tomorrow! It is dissapointing when you body doesn't do what it should be! Especially when you think with age on your side you should have no probs! Argghhhh... the FS just told me mine was in a menopausal state at the ripe old age of 23! What the...

TL - All over hun!! Enjoy your weekend before you start the new place!

Well saw the FS and thankfully good news....we have at least 12 follicles at about 14mm and a great lining Yay our best result in 4 cycles so bloods and scan with FS on Mondat at 610am! and then hopefully pick up next week! Yippeee

Shan

wannababy - my only suggestions is maybe acupuncture?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast