Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #2

Brown BUG

i just saw your news and wanted to say a big congrats. well done. yay for number 2.

to all you gorgeous gals going through cycles, TWWs and just waiting for the next go at TTC, sending you lots of
    best of luck Miss C for your big day sunday week. i hope it is a double celebration xx

hey dusty how are you hun, miss hearing from you ! hope you are well and good to see you popping in

Shannon - nice news on the follie numbers hun ... you must be relieved at yet another step closer ... wow early start for monday how come they scan and test that early lolol good to see you are in good spirits and a great result after all you have been through .... xo

TL - how did your last day end up hun? Hope that you are in good spirits still and looking forward to your new ventures on Monday ..... enjoy your weekend of relaxing and know that the new job will keep your body on track to your year in 2008 ....

Peta - Im travelling ok hun thanks for asking just the final days of 2WW is really hard but we are getting there ... not feeling the best at the moment but that is also a crinone side effect so hard to distinguish ... only 5 more sleeps to go (its like a kid counting down to xmas isnt it lolol) Hope you enjoyed beer o'clock !!

Wannababy - oh hun I feel for you but if you can lean on anyone its the girls in here .... who have gone through and understand every emotion you are going through ... i dont have any magic answers as i havent been trhough it but just want to wish you some big hugs and time out for yourself is you can ..... i know its not much but i hope that you are doing ok .... and that saturday goes well for you .., we are all here if you need anythign at all ....

Miss C - my little twin lolol ... good luck for sunday hun and you know i will be thinking of you - enjoy every moment of it wont you and then lets hope wed brings good news .... might be the last time i can say miss huh lolol

well thank goodness it is friday hey ... a nice quiet night in does wonders for the soul .... hi to all and hope your nights are going well

xoxo

YAY Brownbug!!!!

Congratulations hun - I'm so very happy for you!

Vicki
    x

thanks melsta, i am mostly planning where to from here for 2008 including a new FS, having counselling for our donor option and hanging out for a xmas holiday. i am following all your journeys quietly ATM but hoping the best for you all. it is xmas BFP time!
    xx

Miss C - just wanted to say all the best for your big day tommorrow! Make sure there are lots of photo's taken as the day will just whizz by! Have a blast!

Wow. all these new people. to anyone who remembers me life has been so hectic with moving, bali, birthdays and just everyday life encounters. i am slowly.... very slowly emotionally recovering from D&C. i am meant to have rung my fs for appt but i just cant do it yet. DH said he will ring and we will try again next year. all i am thinking is 5 embies, first 3 defrosted i only have 2 lower grade ones left. cant afford another stim cycle if these two dont defrost or stick and what if heartbeat stops again? with all these worries it was what made me decide to wait and recover a bit first. i probably seem like a bit of a drama queen, but i never expected to get so emotionally down from it.

on a good note Congrats on the BFP's i have noted since my 'holiday' from BB.. is BG, BW, Ellie and Rols still out there? and i did see you were still here too Dusty

we're all still here sonya - rols is now slyder (our mod), the rest of us have mostly moved to the ltac thread...

slyder Guest

I'm still here Sonya, just replaced Rols with the new name. I have been hoping you'd come back after we found out about your news as I've been wondering how you're travelling.

How is the new house?

Hi Sonya - Welcome back hun, and not at all drama queen thats what we are here for!

TL - Hope the first day is going great!! Did any come of the Brisbane girls catch up?

BW - Hope the first day back at work is going smoothly!

Mon - How are you going with the stims hun?

Melstra - How are you holding up in the TWW?

Just a quick update saw FS again 6am this morning and we now have at least 14 follicles ripe for the picking. Trigger tonight for EPU Wed. Had bloods to check E2 levels as FS is concerned about OHSS again. So should have our answers this afternoon!

Shan

Hey Shannon - how exciting!!! Let us know how you go with the trigger - how are you feeling at the moment?

Vicki
    x

Sonya - hey hun hope you are doing ok, I dont think you are a drama queen at all .... the emotional aspect does take its toll but you are with ppl in here who undetstand 100% ....

Shan - oooohhh another step closer hun, good luck with it all .... 14 follies is a great number - wooohoo well done hun !!!! I'm doing ok, only 2 more sleeps to go though .... eeeek ....

TL - day 1 nearly over hun, hope you are having an awesome day and settling in well .... let us know all about it - looking forward to hearing your update !!

Dusty - hope your xmas holiday is exactly what you need hun ... sending big hugs your way !!!

YAYAYAYAY Brownbug - I am so so happy for you.

I am catching up on everything - One weekend away and everything gets away from you. Phew.

Shannon - good luck - 14 is a great number - not too many and not too few!

Fingers crossed your E2 are fab.

Melsta - we are all counting down with you!

Just had to pop in and say a huge YAY! E2 levels were high but still ok so we can go ahead with transfer and trigger at 1030pm tonight!! I am so happy at the moment after a dismal last cycle!! This time next week i will have my 2 blastys in me and hopefully some on ice!!

Oh and big Yay Melstra things are looking great for you!! I can see some congrats coming your way in a couple of days!!

hi all,

heres my update.

my scan on saturday showed a lining of 6.5 mm ONLY.. and hence as expected, dr. cancelled this cycle :-(
    stopped all meds I have been asked to report to the clinic wen AF arrives...
    eagerly waiting for the new year.. and hope it brings a lot of happiness, prosperity and ofcourse some babydust to all of us..

Yay Shan - woohoo on the trigger ... you go get em girl !!! Now is the time to make sure you rest that body of yours and take even more care of yourseld ..... very very happy for you hun !!!

Thanks DD - not long to go now ....... how are you doing hun ???

Wannababy - oh hun so sorry to hear it was cancelled sweets .... sending you a big bear hug (my trademark hug) in the hope that it eases the pain even just a little bit sweetie .... do they have a plan for the new year or not until AF arrives ??? HOpe that it all settles down and works for you sweetie ....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast